Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    It works great. The problem with mcp.rocks only occured when using the stock browser on the android phone, you can resolve that by using http://mcp.rocks

The client site needs some modification though, make it more responsive so we don't have to zoom

Banned
    Hey I started another game last night but when I typed in the url it redirected me to a google search. It also refused to even render that on the iphone 4s. Not sure whats happening.

Quote Originally Posted by knaart View Post
    It works great. The problem with mcp.rocks only occured when using the stock browser on the android phone, you can resolve that by using http://mcp.rocks

The client site needs some modification though, make it more responsive so we don't have to zoom
    Quote Originally Posted by timmytot666 View Post
    Hey I started another game last night but when I typed in the url it redirected me to a google search. It also refused to even render that on the iphone 4s. Not sure whats happening.
    Yeah I have noticed that on some phones that it doesnt like the ".rocks" domain ending, there is not really much I can do about this other than get a different domain!

It would not be the end of the world if the first result from google was the website, but at least for me at the moment the first result is "checkargos.com/mcp", which is actually my website aswell, I was using it to test before I got the mcp.rocks domian set up.

I need to improve the SEO of the mcp.rocks webpage so that google sees it as the number one page, hopefully that will be enough!

Its unusual that it didn't work on the 4s, I have definitely used it on a 4s in the past, will see if I can get my hands on one and check again.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar
    That...was hilarious!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    That...was hilarious!
    Yeah I thought it was too!

I am going to put the game on Steam greenlight and one of the requirements is to have a video to advertise the game, most would be trailers showing in game footage... which I cant really do so we need to think outside the box a little!

A friend of mine sent this on to me yesterday and I thought it was too good not to share!

Banned
    Might get some friends together and record the drunken endeavor if that is more what you're looking for.

That would be hilarious

I pushed a change to mcp.rocks today to just tidy up the webpage a bit, hopefully will also help with the google rank issue (it appears to be the top result for me though)

If anyone is trying it out could they let me know what they think? (no need to update the app)

Banned
    Looks good. Didn't have problems moving to different questions. Still nothing from the Iphone 4s.

Those domain extensions are defined in the browsers, so I gues it's not an all Google issue. You might add the site in the Google Webmaster Tools, that adds.your site to Google.