Close
Advertise Here

World of Shadows [I need a TEAM]

Hey Everyone,

I'm working on a project called World of Shadows. I want to make good start this time, so I could use a team.
    At least I need a 3D artist who can design elements for the open-world like trees and monsters
    And I could also use programming help so that I can finish within linear time.

To be clear, I don't have budget so this collaborative.
    I'd like to do another Kickstarter in order to get some startup money.

The game will be released on OUYA, MOJO, Windows, Mac, Linux and Wii U.

Is anybody interested in making an awesome 3D Action Adventure?!

Regards,
    Coen
    Last edited by Coen Hacking; 10-05-2014 at 03:44 PM.

It might also be worth explaining what's your current/target technology: Custom Engine; Unreal; Unity; Project Anarchy etc.

And another side of things, I think I've mentioned elsewhere, is: Do you have a demo?
    Some sample.
    Anything, even using developer art or base primitives. If you can show the movement of a "character", even if that's just a cube, traversing some level with "trees" that could just be square-based-pyramids, then that would go a much longer way to recruiting. Everyone has ideas and it's always the execution that's king - so having something that showcases your current progress, project management plan, timeline, scope, basic (and evolving) design document, version control... basically all the things that you need to run a project, then when you are able to add someone to the team, you have all these resources you can share.

Just my 2 cents.

As an aside, unfortunately I have no spare time - but I wish you the best of luck!!