1 0.73%
  • In Gauge Space - by Tanoka Games

7 5.11%
  • BiMEY - by pixel-boy

12 8.76%
  • Gaps Between Art - by Frooxius

1 0.73%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

[Euro Devkit Giveaway] Vote (Winner: Vax Gravity)

Update:
    The Winner was

Vax Gravity

by Wildrune

Unfortunately, there appears to have been some confusion with the rule about the location of the dev team / entrants, and that meant that after careful checks, we had to make the difficult decision to disqualify Relapse. So, by virtue of having the next most votes, Vax Gravity, by Wildrune, wins the devkit!

____

Vote for your favourite game design amongst the entries listed here

Strictly one vote per person.

Any accounts deemed to be violating this will be banned and their vote discounted from the final count.

The poll will close in two days time on Saturday 16th February, after which, the competition judges will verify that the votes have been fairly cast in accordance with the rules. The individual or team judged to have the most votes will then win the prize of an OUYA Developer Kit!

Note, the poll will automatically close in two days (at approximately 23:20 GMT, not as previously advertised. Basically it was easier to it this way with the forum software as it is. Note that the closing time is also displayed at the top of the poll, but for GMT-1)

Note:
    Gaps Between Art has been discounted from the vote on account of the developer receiving a devkit from the Killscreen CREATE competition. Any votes this game design receives will not be counted.
    ___

On a personal note, I'd like to thank all the entrants, and it is a shame that with so many quality designs, we can only give away one developer kit. Hopefully others will not be discouraged from continuing to develop and we look forward to seeing what developers can come up with when the console launches!

I'd also encourage everyone to vote, but to consider your vote on the merits of the design itself above other factors. Afterall, not everyone is a great artist or writer, but they can still be great designers!
    Last edited by James Andrew Coote; 02-15-2013 at 07:42 AM.
    @JamesACoote
    Executive Star now available on OUYA Discover

Good Luck everyone!
    Last edited by xReaper7x; 02-16-2013 at 06:00 PM.

RELAPSE by Kevin & Jeremy

We can't wait to show everyone a few great screenshots of Relapse and let you all see the promo video when it's done. Working very hard and making sure this comes out as best as possible. So you all know, we're not just a bunch of kids, I myself have a fiance and a one year old son. There is nothing wrong with being young and developing, never let anyone hold you back or ring you down, I hope there will be more of you out there because you are our future, good luck everyone!

UPDATE:
    Well apparently we're not allowed to have our image replaced due to it being passed the deadline. You may all review my album, "Relapse," via my profile to see some of the latest models in High-Def.

I will post as much as possible on our thread we're making and update you all periodically, we want to keep a very strong foundation with everyone who might support us, even those who don't, because everyone deserves a voice!
    Last edited by Jeremy Loki Gruver; 02-16-2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Edited pictures out

Hey Jeremy, you've got a great idea for your game. good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    Hey Jeremy, you've got a great idea for your game. good luck!
    Thank's Timo, I love your games art style. it's very unique.
    Last edited by xReaper7x; 02-15-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xReaper7x View Post
    Thank's Timo, I love your games art style. it's very unique.
    Thank you, we're very lucky have to have Pixel-Boy on our team

Promising projects!
    Vax Gravity - 3D Platformer
    Rune Gear - CSG Level Editor

Wildrune
    http://www.wildrune.com

Done. Looks like a couple of other people have left placeholder text where they intend to put their images. Those people need to get back to me before the end of today if they want their images added!

This thread was actually supposed to be locked, but I think then it prevents people from voting, so whatever.
    @JamesACoote
    Executive Star now available on OUYA Discover

So many great projects. Can't wait to see which one wins
    Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Looks like I made it to the list even though I recalled the competition last minute, though I just found that CREATE finalists get a dev-kit (my apologies I missed that, it's a bit hectic and chaotic time for me now), so you can remove my entry from the pool if that's possible.