Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    Report 2:

The demo is too short. Don't leave me hangin'! Gimme unlock code meow!
    Also, I am offended at the slight to Atesan the he is slow in his 30s. I am "in my 30s" and far from slow sir!

Aside from a couple typos and the keyboard thing, the game ran perfectly smooth. Can't wait for the Kickstarter and a chance to play it in it's entirety.
    Don't be offended. Crens have a shorter life span. Everything is detailed including the average age of the races. In fact, Atesan in human years is nearer to 40. (Crens live for 80 years, Pescans live for 500 years, etc etc). Bit of excessive detail but we wanted to make a whole lore for Legena!

Haha all in good time regarding new content

Any typos you can show me? I want the grammar to be sound!

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Tetiro View Post
    Don't be offended. Crens have a shorter life span. Everything is detailed including the average age of the races. In fact, Atesan in human years is nearer to 40. (Crens live for 80 years, Pescans live for 500 years, etc etc). Bit of excessive detail but we wanted to make a whole lore for Legena!
    Awesome! I miss the old booklets that came with games. I loved having something physical to read that told me all about the history, the races, fighting disciplines and all the lore within in the context of the game. Really glad to know that you've put thought behind it.
    Hey! That could be a premium/stretch reward for the Kickstarter. A printed booklet to go along with our game. Better than the scarf eh?

Haha all in good time regarding new content
    I had a thought concerning that while going through the second time; will those of us with this demo be able to put in a code and continue playing with basically New Game + amounts of awesome gear?

Any typos you can show me? I want the grammar to be sound!
    I'm a grammar Nazi, so that's the only reason it stuck out to me, haha! Mostly missing punctuation and slight incongruities in the dialogue. Nothing bad mind you, just a little off.
    I will gladly play through again, write out the script and send you what I would change.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Awesome! I miss the old booklets that came with games. I loved having something physical to read that told me all about the history, the races, fighting disciplines and all the lore within in the context of the game. Really glad to know that you've put thought behind it.
    Hey! That could be a premium/stretch reward for the Kickstarter. A printed booklet to go along with our game. Better than the scarf eh?
    Interesting thought. I may make a Lore Book

I had a thought concerning that while going through the second time; will those of us with this demo be able to put in a code and continue playing with basically New Game + amounts of awesome gear?
    Well unless the Save Data has to be modified again (I will announce if it changes), you will be able to play the game straight from before the 1st boss and continue!

I'm a grammar Nazi, so that's the only reason it stuck out to me, haha! Mostly missing punctuation and slight incongruities in the dialogue. Nothing bad mind you, just a little off.
    I will gladly play through again, write out the script and send you what I would change
    Please do! I always need help with grammar.

The KickStarter will go live tomorrow at 6pm (UK time!). Tonight I fix the OUYA bug

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    HEY! SHUT UP!

I want the scarf dammit

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    HEY! SHUT UP!

I want the scarf dammit
    Everyone wants a scarf...

The KickStarter has gone live!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...droid-and-ouya

And I have updated the download link with a try-fix to your bug DP