Close
Advertise Here
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

As a kid i was never hooked by Asterix. Yet i`m quiet interested in it now.
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1986 View Post
    As a kid i was never hooked by Asterix. Yet i`m quiet interested in it now.
    I've collected the Italian version of all the 36 volumes which have been published so far, as I declared this intention in this very thread some time ago. Quite a brilliant reading, the huge culture of the authors shows throughout all their works. Worth it

By the way I chose the wrong word for that Mickey dressed as Asterix: it is more a tribute than a crossover, since that "Mickix" (Topolinix in the original, as Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey) never meets the original Gauls, but they are mistaken for them by the Romans (and by some boars). Asterix and his fellow Gauls live in a village nearby theirs. I'll add that I would have seen Donald as a Disney counterpart for Asterix due to the declared admiration of Uderzo for Carl Barks; nevertheless it was a good story.
    Most of the time I keep my OUYA offline: please consider it before inserting a phone-home/always online DRM in your game. If you still plan to do so, please declare it. You don't want pirates, I don't want to be frauded.

http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?12041-The-list-of-offline-working-games

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Bought myself a (old) new house. Soon I shall be a gypsy!

1345.jpg
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!