Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar
    I haven't run into it since the update, but maybe I'm just lucking out so far.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by flamepanther; 08-02-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

as im not a big fan of "beta testing" story driven games, i'll wait till the final version will be released.

any information on a release date for the final version? I just finished Snatcher for the first time and i'm now totally in a mood for this.
    Last edited by Kaimega; 08-06-2014 at 10:14 PM.
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1986 View Post
    as im not a big fan of "beta testing" story driven games, i'll wait till the final version will be released.

any information on a release date for the final version? I just finished Snatcher for the first time and i'm now totally in a mood for this.
    The goal, according to the website, is November 2014.
    Racin-Games, creator of Sirenium ~ Forever After ~ .. come check us out here! http://www.racin-games.com
    Forum Page: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...-Forever-After
    If you want your game/app reviewed, let me know! I'll ReviOUYA. Will also do previews and such as well. http://reviouya.wordpress.com/
    Play like me! http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...imega&p=119559

Anyone know when this is going to be released? I read somewhere that it might not be till summer 2015. I just started playing it today and was totally drawn into it. It's the perfect blend of nostalgia (Deja Vu) and futurism to peak my interest. Lots of color, lots of character, and plenty of little bits that really connect with me (choice of gender neutral pronouns?!?! That's awesome).

The only problem is in the controls, it feels like the game is not taking full advantage of the ouya controller. It would be nice if the right stick controlled the talk, use, look, and map options and the left stick navigated items on the screen, or, alternatively, if talk, use, look, and map were assigned to the O-U-Y-A buttons and you could use the left stick to select items and the right to scroll through text.

summer 2015? ouh man...i really want to play this, but as stated above, beta testing story driven games makes absolutely no sense for me, as it destroys the experience for the final game.

btw the music in the new trailer is soooo good
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1986 View Post
    summer 2015? ouh man...i really want to play this, but as stated above, beta testing story driven games makes absolutely no sense for me, as it destroys the experience for the final game.
    Agreed, I had been avoiding the beta for this very reason, but I was trying out games the other day and got sucked into the story right away.

Hopefully we can get some more info soon, the youtube channel isn't exactly the most informative

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar
    Official thread is here. Locked.