Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Tetiro View Post
    Thank you. We hope to be finished by Fall 2015. It could actually be sooner! It is all about working hard

It will be a full blown adventure. Many side quests, super bosses, plenty of dungeons. And at a cheap price, you will be spoiled rotten!
    Sounds awesome and I love the improvements from the old to the new.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    Sounds awesome and I love the improvements from the old to the new.
    Yup! I look forward to the next KickStarer. I hope we can make our mark! Will you guys help donate/spread-the-word?

Who knows, perhaps by the time we release the KickStarter we will get confirmation of XBox Support!

Come out with something strong and people will back you, don't have to worry about that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Come out with something strong and people will back you, don't have to worry about that part.
    I hope you are right. We really want to make the Legena series special and the KickStarter would give us that chance
    We vow to squeeze as much into each game as possible. Legena is a love letter to classic JRPG gameplay

Over the course of next week, we will be working on a brand new trailer to do the game justice
    We aim to make it as awesome as we can!

Just remember that Kickstarter is more like a full time job and you'll be better off then most. Ask any of the successful ones we have here. There is no perfect formula, wish there was but we had several here that were successful and some use SOME of the same tactics.

We can help to a degree but the ones who are part of the project have to bust their asses.

Hoo boy. Dat tier I was looking at translates to quiiiite a bit in the ol' USD. Nng... might throw in for a lower tier anyway. I really like the look of this.
    http://www.ccshgames.com - Updated 1/10/2016
    PC & Mac games - Updated more frequently
    OUYA games I've had a hand in: Slashers: The Power Battle (voice actor), Battle High 2 (casting/marketing director, voice actor), Astra Etherium (voice actor)
    OUYA games published: Shady's Poopong: 22nd Anniversary Edition, Chomperman

Quote Originally Posted by Steven W. Hunt View Post
    Hoo boy. Dat tier I was looking at translates to quiiiite a bit in the ol' USD. Nng... might throw in for a lower tier anyway. I really like the look of this.
    Which tier were you looking at?

Hey guys I plan to do a brief timeline of before and afters of the game. Should how the game has evolved!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Tetiro View Post
    Which tier were you looking at?
    Either design a boss or design a hero. Makes since that it'd be high, since you don't want just any Tom, Dick, and Harry cluttering up your game with their characters.
    http://www.ccshgames.com - Updated 1/10/2016
    PC & Mac games - Updated more frequently
    OUYA games I've had a hand in: Slashers: The Power Battle (voice actor), Battle High 2 (casting/marketing director, voice actor), Astra Etherium (voice actor)
    OUYA games published: Shady's Poopong: 22nd Anniversary Edition, Chomperman

Quote Originally Posted by Steven W. Hunt View Post
    Either design a boss or design a hero. Makes since that it'd be high, since you don't want just any Tom, Dick, and Harry cluttering up your game with their characters.
    Next time it will be a little cheaper. So you might be able to find the money in your piggy bank

Also @ KillSwitch, I have a question. Is it alright to create a new topic for my project and have all of the comments here merged with it?