Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Obviously not or I would not have done it after that class ended. It comes in handy for other things too. I can stitch a wound which is something I hope I never have to do again.
    Do you know that I'm just fuckin' with you and don't care one bit about these questions I'm asking of you?

You said opinion, nothing about right answers
    I would have to say Surfer. If I remember correctly Surfer is faster and can drain Superman's power.
    That's why I put the there, but you are correct The Power Cosmic > Solar radiation absorbed by a Kryptonian.
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    Do you know that I'm just fuckin' with you and don't care one bit about these questions I'm asking of you?
    Like I mentioned like 3 questions ago?
    Yes dear, I know you're just being a pain in the ass as usual. A day doesn't feel complete without your harassment

Who knows, maybe someone else wanted to know, was expecting oddball questions anyway.

If Pinocchio said "My nose will grow right now!", would it?
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

Quote Originally Posted by Warzard View Post
    That's why I put the there, but you are correct The Power Cosmic > Solar radiation absorbed by a Kryptonian.
    Point for the 'Switch. Swish

Quote Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
    If Pinocchio said "My nose will grow right now!", would it?
    Have to assume yes since he's a known liar.

But if it grows he tells the truth and it can not grow. How do you explain that?
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

But if it grows he tells the truth and it can not grow. How do you explain that?
    Well played sir. You got me on that one. He would be telling the truth in that case.

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

It wouldn't grow "right now" as he speaks it because it would grow right after which is a lie. He always has to tell a lie first which causes his nose to grow even if it starts to grow a microsecond after speaking it which isn't "right now". The liar's nose would grow.

@Killswitch, you appear to be a Batman fan so I assume you have seen Batman Begins. Remember how they used that microwave weapon to blow up the city pipes to release the hallucinogenic drug? How would that weapon have enough microwaves to evaporate water in underground pipes to create enough stream to make them explode but all the people that are made out of over 50% water didn't instantly vaporize but instead survived to suffer the effects of the hallucinogenic drug? The only logical explanation is that Gotham City is full of superheros. So, why do they even need Batman?
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 06-27-2014 at 02:12 AM.

What did I get myself into...

When it's hot outside, people don't spontaneously burst, same thing really.
    and
    Batman is the hero that Gotham needs.

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

What did I get myself into...

When it's hot outside, people don't spontaneously burst, same thing really.
    and
    Batman is the hero that Gotham needs.
    People spontaneously burst when the heat is coming from a nuke though. This is essentially the same thing. A microwave oven works in the same way as that weapon. It vibrates the water molecules in your food to the point that it generates heat. Now take that up to the level of a nuke. That is the kind of microwaves that it would take to penetrate the ground and vibrate millions of gallons worth of water to the point of becoming steam to spontaneously burst sewer pipes. So, it can reach the water molecules in sewer pipes under ground but not the water molecules under weak human flesh? It makes no sense. Those people must have been superheros, some type of androids, aliens, or whatever but they clearly aren't normal human beings that needs Batman's help because whatever those people are they are closer to Superman than you or I. Every person, pet, tree, bird, grass, river, swimming pool, or anything else with water in it in Gotham City would have vaporized instantly to form a mushroom cloud of water vapor that is so hot and powerful that the city would look like it was nuked. But these people lived! Their babies could be put in microwave ovens and not cook!