Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Perhaps even adding a new game mode or an option for only user contents (custom maps), unless we can already do that am I am just unaware of it.
    Signature Pending...

After your duck readys up in multiplayer go into settings and you should be able to select custom maps only and choose which ones from a list.

Quote Originally Posted by superjoebob View Post
    Starfighter, thanks for starting this thread man this is awesome! We've been playing the first batch of levels you put up and they're pretty fun, my favorite so far is the turtle one. It works especially well in 2v2, if one team gets into
    the turtle they're pretty hard to bring down. I'm gonna be making some levels specifically for this thread, but in the meantime I'm gonna give you guys some custom levels my roommates and I have made over the course of development
    that we still play! Also, I agree it would be great to be able to download maps ingame. I'm currently working on a full workshop interface for level/mod trading, it will be added to the game in a massive free update coming in a few months.

Friends Of Duck Pack
    Download All Maps!

Asia.mp3

download!

The Gays

download!

Crap Dizzy

download!

Duckest Yard

download!

Final Destination

download!

Fudge Factory

download!

Miscellaniland

download!

Office Wario

download!

Soup

download!

World Peace

download!

Incredible
    Thanx a lot for adding some of ur own maps! Can't wait to add these as well.

Does anybody know if ur able to download these from the OUYA browsers or will hav to sideload them from my PC?
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 06-30-2014 at 06:08 AM. Reason: size
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twitter~ @derty10
    YouTube~ .:derty's pro shop:.
    WiiU~ Ask for add

.:OUYA Games I Own:.

Zombie Driver HD
    Reagan Gorbachev
    Meganoid 2
    Back To Bed
    Pier Solar
    Fist Puncher
    Towerfall
    So Many Me
    Big Action Mega Fight!
    Duck Game
    Final Fantasy III
    Raiden Legacy
    Pocket RPG
    CLARC
    Groundskeeper 2
    Polarity
    Ice Rage
    Knightmare Tower
    Meltdown
    Heroes of Loot
    BombSquad
    Sine Mora
    Neon Shadow
    Pizza Boy
    FIST OF AWESOME
    MINIGORE2
    GunSlugs

Quote Originally Posted by derty View Post
    Incredible
    Thanx a lot for adding some of ur own maps! Can't wait to add these as well.

Does anybody know if ur able to download these from the OUYA browsers or will hav to sideload them from my PC?
    I would recommend just plugging the OUYA into a PC via mini USB to drop the files into the directory. It worked great for me, thanks guys for the custom levels!!!

This is Ducktaculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

It is also possible to download via browser in OUYA, as long as you have PwnFile or some other file manager installed (so you can move the files to the correct folder). What I do is that I have Dropbox installed on my OUYA, so I just drop the levels in Dropbox on my PC and then fetch them from my OUYA.
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

thanks for those great new levels!

I don't have Duck Game (and know little about community content) so I'm a bit of a n00b in this area, but why must you download the maps rather than getting them off Discover? Can you get them off Discover like they said?
    Makin' the bacon's a risk worth takin'

Currently going through "Persona Phase". I need help ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by TheDavyStar View Post
    I don't have Duck Game (and know little about community content) so I'm a bit of a n00b in this area, but why must you download the maps rather than getting them off Discover? Can you get them off Discover like they said?
    This was before the Community Content update on OUYA. I wonder however if many (or any) uploaded their maps now?
    Racin-Games, creator of Sirenium ~ Forever After ~ .. come check us out here! http://www.racin-games.com
    Forum Page: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...-Forever-After
    If you want your game/app reviewed, let me know! I'll ReviOUYA. Will also do previews and such as well. http://reviouya.wordpress.com/
    Play like me! http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...imega&p=119559