Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Great idea, has anyone tried downloading any of the level files yet (if so did it work)? As long as there is a file manager on the OUYA I don't see why it wouldn't.

I'm working on a few more awesome levels but I'm not sure I'll get them up here today.

Hello Chii_Dev and welcome to the forum!
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

Thanks Starfighter, it's good to be here (I have been lurking for a while now but never really post). If I get time tonight I will check out the maps you already posted, thanks again.

No problem, I hope you find a level you like! Feel free to participate with your own creations if you want!
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)

Would be awesome if user levels could be downloaded in app! These are awesome sauce!

I agree! Let's hope we can start a dialogue with Landon once he jumps into this thread and see if it's possible.

Speaking of possible, it's possible to skip all obstacles in Flappy Duck by simply hugging either wall all the way down - so to anyone who might download it; feel free to place some spikes along the walls!

3 members found this post helpful.
    Starfighter, thanks for starting this thread man this is awesome! We've been playing the first batch of levels you put up and they're pretty fun, my favorite so far is the turtle one. It works especially well in 2v2, if one team gets into
    the turtle they're pretty hard to bring down. I'm gonna be making some levels specifically for this thread, but in the meantime I'm gonna give you guys some custom levels my roommates and I have made over the course of development
    that we still play! Also, I agree it would be great to be able to download maps ingame. I'm currently working on a full workshop interface for level/mod trading, it will be added to the game in a massive free update coming in a few months.

Friends Of Duck Pack
    Download All Maps!

Asia.mp3

download!

The Gays

download!

Crap Dizzy

download!

Duckest Yard

download!

Final Destination

download!

Fudge Factory

download!

Miscellaniland

download!

Office Wario

download!

Soup

download!

World Peace

download!
    Last edited by superjoebob; 06-29-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Wow, this is just... Wow. Awesome stuff! Thank you for this incredible addition to the thread, the exciting news and of course for the game itself.

Edit: Also, can the instruments be used as weapons? Since the full drumset is working and we can change the pitch of the other instruments with L2 I ended up creating a level with just instruments and.... Made a song. It's d-beat, trumpet, saxophone and quacks.
    Last edited by Starfighter; 06-29-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Oh wow need a video of that!

I just tried these levels out, Great job and thank you; creating levels can be a real chore so having a repository where viewers can download some new levels and upload their own contents is great.