Close
Advertise Here
    United States, Earth, Milkyway, the Other Side of the Gate, Existance

Logitech Gamepad F310 100% Perfect OUYA Controller Replacement

Perhaps I'm merely uninformed of an update that makes X360 controllers 100% compatible with anything, but this controller is perfect.
    I plugged it in, turned on my OUYA, and was suprised- EVERYTHING worked perfectly!
    Every game I tried (Even those without X360 controller support) worked! It doesn't have a touch pad, but quite frankly, what OUYA game has implemented the touch pad anyway?

I haven't used my OUYA that often because of the controller, so I've not been completely up-to-date on update details, so there may have been an update that makes X360 controllers compatible.

This controller has an [X] Xbox360 output mode, which outputs as an Xbox360 controller- although intended for desktop Linux, Mac, and Windows PCs, it works like a charm on the OUYA...
    I'll be using my OUYA much more often, now!

thats good to know, i would much prefer it wireless though.

United States, Earth, Milkyway, the Other Side of the Gate, Existance

Yea- that's my one gripe... I have found a nice M to F extension cable- 3 meters.

Quote Originally Posted by undftdroar View Post
    thats good to know, i would much prefer it wireless though.
    I have an F710 wireless (little plug that goes in USB port) an it works flawless as well. Again no touchpad but it takes regular batteries...

I have to agree the f310 works nicely. Haven't actually used it on my Ouya, but I bought one for testing my game on the PC during development. Previously I was using alternative keyboard input but obviously the controller makes for more realistic testing.