Close
Advertise Here
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

1 members found this post helpful.
    This thread is missing pics isn't it. Didn't really notice. Anyway, there are art changes going on. Some things are in, some are not yet. May be a massive change actually.

Me Mega Needs your game more then a Pokemon Trade!
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Hmmmm...

Testing a new beta which will go to submission if everything is cool.
    I need to get to posting soon now that my internet is back.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Tiny Toy Ship Edition?
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    It's that kind of attitude that forced your right hand to divorce you. Thanks to that, I'm not giving you any advice, which is a shame since you always used to like my feedback. Hell, you even toyed with the idea of creating a game or two based off the ideas we formed together.
    The old days...
    Concept is sitting in front of me actually.

Well people it's there. Need to spit shine and polish now but had to make sure that it ended up on the Ouya. A little bit for the Legacy part of being the last game. See Victor I did it just for you. But all the voice actors and a lot of help came right from this forum so it wouldn't be right to not have it there. I know some other scumbags would probably do that but Switch doesn't operate like that. Thanks to everyone who helped get to this point hopefully when everything is finished it'll be something that everyone alike. So time to do the polish get it ready for its PC debut and all that stuff. Still have to figure out controller issues on a few others but Android is only the beginning.

Maybe I'll get some time this weekend to write a little more of the graphic novel. That's been coming together slowly since I'm working on a manga at the same time. And trying to work on top of that where I'm actually sending this post from right now.

Anyway I'm getting back to work.

The Killswitch game has finally reached my OUYA. Thank you for not giving up on us!
    So many games, so little time...

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

2 members found this post helpful.
    Game has been released (finally ). Official thread here: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...rkpie-Platypus
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!