Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Haha glad to hear it Steve

@Korben_Dallas turns out that this is an internationalization error, it's due to the language on your console. I'll be fixing this and releasing a patch ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by superjoebob View Post
    Haha glad to hear it Steve

@Korben_Dallas turns out that this is an internationalization error, it's due to the language on your console. I'll be fixing this and releasing a patch ASAP!
    Thank you very much for your support!! I was woried because no one said anithing on this forum!!

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen_Widget View Post
    Does it support xbox 360 & PS3 controllers?
    Yes, both wired Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers are supported. Me and my bro were using them to play last night.
    Signature Pending...

Great great game, a little "simple" but just like the 80-90 games, great fun!

Great game... Cannot be said too many times.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I just want to give a shout out to the awesome/creative level designs seen. The band level with nothing but flame throwers and fire extinguishers, level that throws grenades around random, the level that fires the slow moving heat orbs, the really small net gun level, oh and I love the levels with fire guns but no extinguisher, sort of like a challenge of "Do you dare use me, at the risk of burning yourself?" and so many creative weapons.

Just such a great game, 5 stars from me for sure.

Bought it, played for like 3 hours straight with a friend Worth the $9.99. I'm not sure if this is a glitch/bug or maybe it's just my controller, but when I tried to use the level editor, it kept constantly zooming out. Looking forward to single player and online play.

Quote Originally Posted by wbpx9201 View Post
    Bought it, played for like 3 hours straight with a friend Worth the $9.99. I'm not sure if this is a glitch/bug or maybe it's just my controller, but when I tried to use the level editor, it kept constantly zooming out. Looking forward to single player and online play.
    Your trigger might be pressing itself down.
    Signature Pending...