Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 112
  1. #11
    OUYAForum Fan Oldkid Livegen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    292


    Cocorico !!! French people are talented.

  2. #12
    Super Moderator Sluup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Heart of America
    Posts
    1,782


    Expected release date of the demo : June 2014.
    Signature Pending...

  3. #13


    I want this! Seems really interesting!

    I'm loving Night Riders, good work
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

  4. #14


    2 members found this post helpful.
    Thanks everyone

    Quick update, I've started working on the battle system since a few days. Here's a shot for the current prototype :


  5. #15


    Quote Originally Posted by bakanekofr View Post
    Thanks everyone

    Quick update, I've started working on the battle system since a few days. Here's a shot for the current prototype :

    Very cool.

    How do Magic and Skill differentiate from each other? Is there already a list of abilities that you guys are working on that you can share?

  6. #16
    OUYAForum Devotee Jeffry84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Trieste, Italy
    Posts
    1,325


    Quote Originally Posted by bakanekofr View Post
    Thanks everyone

    Quick update, I've started working on the battle system since a few days. Here's a shot for the current prototype :

    don't torture me like this...
    Most of the time I keep my OUYA offline: please consider it before inserting a phone-home/always online DRM in your game. If you still plan to do so, please declare it. You don't want pirates, I don't want to be frauded.

    http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?12041-The-list-of-offline-working-games

  7. #17


    @Hugo: Actually, this is just a test menu, the commands are not working yet. By the way, I'm the only one working on this project

    @jeffry84: Sorry I'm just forcing myself to post some screenshots every week or two, to motivate myself and progress faster ^^

  8. #18
    Super Moderator Sluup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Heart of America
    Posts
    1,782


    Quote Originally Posted by bakanekofr View Post
    @jeffry84: Sorry I'm just forcing myself to post some screenshots every week or two, to motivate myself and progress faster ^^
    Poor jeffry may be getting tortured but it get's me hyped up for more of this game.
    Signature Pending...

  9. #19


    Quote Originally Posted by bakanekofr View Post
    @Hugo: Actually, this is just a test menu, the commands are not working yet. By the way, I'm the only one working on this project

    @jeffry84: Sorry I'm just forcing myself to post some screenshots every week or two, to motivate myself and progress faster ^^
    Everything is looking super clean so far. I love the streamlined menus. Keep up the good work!

  10. #20
    OUYAForum Devotee Jeffry84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Trieste, Italy
    Posts
    1,325


    Quote Originally Posted by Sluup View Post
    Poor jeffry may be getting tortured but it get's me hyped up for more of this game.
    ahahahah, it's the hype what's torturing meeeee! I hunger for this kind of games!
    Most of the time I keep my OUYA offline: please consider it before inserting a phone-home/always online DRM in your game. If you still plan to do so, please declare it. You don't want pirates, I don't want to be frauded.

    http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?12041-The-list-of-offline-working-games

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •