Close
Advertise Here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

From what I see, it starts to be TOO good,
    I'm worried OUYA will not manage it smoothly.

Hey Bakaneko, can OUYA version realistically be as good as seen in those new screens?
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

1 members found this post helpful.
    The OUYA version will look good enough. I've posted screens from the PlayStation Vita version on my Tweeter, the OUYA version will be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by bakanekofr View Post
    The OUYA version will look good enough. I've posted screens from the PlayStation Vita version on my Tweeter, the OUYA version will be similar.

Yeah, "good enough" is OK to describe, seems cool
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Every time I check this thread, I'm treated to progress reports and love. I don't think we've discussed this yet, but what is the intended retail price for the OUYA version?

Thanks!

For the price of the OUYA version, not yet fixed, but I'm planning for a price in the 5$ -> 8$ range.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bakanekofr View Post
    Thanks!

For the price of the OUYA version, not yet fixed, but I'm planning for a price in the 5$ -> 8$ range.
    Sounds good to me.

Hi guys

Sorry for not posting on this thread for a while. The development is progressing, I've released the first public video of the game recently, it's just a teaser but, you can check it out on YouTube:

Now for the release plan, basically, there will be 2 versions of the game: The first one is targeting the PS4, XB1, Wii U and PC, and will be released around December 2015. It is just the PC version, with a few parameter change for the consoles.

The second version is targeting the Vita, Mobile and Mobile based micro-consoles (including OUYA). This version is based on the first one, but with baked lighting, and highly optimized assets and effects. Planned release in early 2016.

Just wanted to update you guys about the current plan. Sorry to not be able to release the game on OUYA day one, it would be quite hard for me to develop and maintain these two versions at the same time.

The official website has changed quite a bit, now with a few videos from the battles. You can check it out here: http://neko.works/projectlight

Thanks

Very nice video
    Signature Pending...

I like what I'm seeing!
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool