Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steven W. Hunt View Post
    Most episodes are rated TV-14
    Did notice that...

My voice is not ideal for voice acting, I have a monotone-ish voice that sounds very unmotivating and annoying, Killswitch has heard it. Don't get me wrong, I would still try it for the sake of helping, even if it is not good.
    Signature Pending...

Quote Originally Posted by Sluup View Post
    My voice is not ideal for voice acting, I have a monotone-ish voice that sounds very unmotivating and annoying, Killswitch has heard it. Don't get me wrong, I would still try it for the sake of helping, even if it is not good.
    That might work. Like Mordecai in Regular Show:
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

I'm British (surrey), but I can perhaps do different types of voices...maybe? what type of character do you want? Also, how are we going to reccord these voices?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Laimal-Convoy View Post
    I'm British (surrey), but I can perhaps do different types of voices...maybe? what type of character do you want? Also, how are we going to reccord these voices?
    Most movie villains do have British accents
    I got more responses than I was expecting so would have to figure out something.
    The male characters will all be the hunted bounties.
    Recording will be up to you at this point unless I come up with a common method.

Well there is time before I need it, I don't think it's going to get into the contest version. Unfortunately yesterday I ended up getting pissed off with someone and trying to program when angry is not the best method and I had to throw some out. Really trying to rush this and get the contest part done and then worry about the rest. Unless of course I have someone helping out, etc. That would give me time to look at this because I have no scripts or anything, may even let some of it be ad-libbed. Since I'm done with programming stuff for today I might work on getting something done but I still have to find my female voices since one is a good percentage of the conversations.

Would like to get it out in early May so I can get back to my other project.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

I'm always up for some vocal work KS! I can also provide a female voice for ya. She has never done any V/O work but I can coach her. I can most likely get others if you need. My network of other drunk musicians is pretty large, haha. I can record in my studio and send it all to you in whatever format you need. I have a halfway decent effects processor too, if you need that.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Hey buddy!

If you need a female voice I'm happy to help - I'm a Welsh lady with some Cornish and Bristonian tones!
    If I can help you know where to find me!

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Where the fuck are all the normal sounding people?!