Close
Advertise Here

Musician here. Sorath AKA stephane

I am a musicians wanting to get my music exposed to developers of games around the world. I have searched the internet and my friends keep telling me my music should be in games since it sounds like game music all the time.

All my songs are free to use. I don't require payment just credit. I do volunteer work as I make music for fun Reply to me if you want my music in your games.

Here's my link:

E-mail me if interested through soundcloud.com

https://soundcloud.com/infinite0100

Enjoy !
    Last edited by sorath72; 04-06-2014 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Because I care about my music

I'm also a musician looking for hire too. Although I'm not looking for any money just people I can expose my music with. I tried 4089 project but the guy didn't e-mail me yet. Anyways here's my songs on here.

http://soundcloud.com/infinite0100

my music is mostly all new age stuff and all that. I have other songs too in my repository or directories they would call it. Anyways chat with me if you want I'm available on steam or on skype. My name is sorath72 on there so if interested in getting my music published in your games write me up.

I like the "Action Shot" one, it would work really well for a shooter type of game. But you sorta do this thing and I've noticed it for most of your songs, you begin creating these high pitch sounds that don't blend in at all, they're more like screeches and all they do is disturb the flow of the entire piece. A good song example that has continuity and somewhat pleasant is your "Forgotten Children". That one's nice. From now on try to do large pieces 8-10 minutes long that have a more minimalistic effect rather than 3-4 minutes songs with high pitch frequencies here and there that only distract you. As a player you're meant to focus on the game/play not on the song itself. Hope that helps.