Close
Advertise Here
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thanks a lot guys. Really glad to get your warm welcome. LOL!

Hello to all the forum membres !!!

My name is Fran, I´m from Spain and I am 43.

I have the OUYA about two years ago, but I just discovered this forum only a few days ago. I enjoy with retro style games ( well, at 43, it could be said that I am also a little retro hahaha ).

I started programming with the early 8-bit micro computers, more exactly with the ZX Spectrum 48k, with I made some little games in basic. Later I continued making software on the PC, some serious software for my work (databases, work managing etc) and some games using DIV Games Studio for MS-DOS. Then came some years that I had very little time to program (work, family, etc), till 2012 when I started to develop for Android devices.

Now I have some apps and games on GooglePlay and AppStore, and I recently published my very first game to the OUYA that you can see in this thread http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...ghlight=ranook and my wish is to continue developing for the OUYA (and Razer when it arrives).

Well, no more speaking by now, that´s a long introducing post hahaha.

Regards,
    Fran

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Glad to have you on the forums.

Cheers!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Hi, guys! Have a great day ahead! How's everyone? I'm having a good start on this forum. A lot of threads seem interesting and quite different. Good to be one of you here. Cheers!

I don't think I ever posted in this. Oops!

Well my name is Liam, But you'll know me as ToasterKidd (not Toasterkiddd with three D's. That was actually a typo on my part, Lol!)

I mostly game on my OUYA and Playstation 4. However, I'm very much into my Samsung Galaxy S7 as it's a bloody powerhouse!

You may know me from, urm

Yeah.
    I'm not limited edition. I'm just special.

1 members found this post helpful.
    So, I'm late to the party it would seem! I heard about the OUYA back in the day, but didn't manage to get one until a few weeks ago off of Ebay! Gotta say... as a retro gamer, I'm in heaven with all of the emulators.

I've been gaming since the days of pong in the 1970's, and have multiple systems in my collection. Were I forced to choose a fave(s), I would put the TurboGrafX-16 and the Dreamcast on the top of the list.

When I'm not playing games, I'm heavily involved in community theatre where I live. I've acted in dozens of shows over the years, and love the opportunity to make someone laugh/smile. You never know what an audience member is dealing with, going through, etc... Offering them an escape, a chance to go someplace else for a few hours and just forget life... that could be just what they need to get through whatever. Just like my sig says... "making the world a better place... one laugh at a time". I'm also on staff with the Official Alabama Renaissance Faire, as a living history reenactor. I love the medieval/renaissance time period, and enjoy sharing that love with others. Also, I work with teens and college kids... doing my best to help them make the right choices, while giving them positive experiences that they can hopefully carry through the rest of their lives.

Still getting a handle on this amazing little machine and all it can do.

Making the world a better place... 1 laugh at a time.

Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar

Welcome aboard! I'm afraid the scene's not as active as it once was, but we're still around to discuss this radical little cube
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

Quote Originally Posted by flamepanther View Post
    Welcome aboard! I'm afraid the scene's not as active as it once was, but we're still around to discuss this radical little cube
    Thanks... radical is a good choice for a description. I've been attracted to systems that most of the rest of the world passes up on it seems. I was like the only one I knew that bought a TurboGrafx-16 machine. I was one of the few who bought an Atari Jaguar... the underappreciated systems or those that just didn't sell well, I find myself attracted to them as much or more than the popular ones.

Making the world a better place... 1 laugh at a time.

Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrpuppt View Post
    Thanks... radical is a good choice for a description. I've been attracted to systems that most of the rest of the world passes up on it seems. I was like the only one I knew that bought a TurboGrafx-16 machine. I was one of the few who bought an Atari Jaguar... the underappreciated systems or those that just didn't sell well, I find myself attracted to them as much or more than the popular ones.
    Coincidentally, I just bought a PC Engine Duo R, speaking of TG16...
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."