Close
Advertise Here
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar

I finished Akame ga Kill. It was enjoyable, but it's not going to be a favorite. The tone doesn't really match the content, and the story makes some awkward choices in terms of narrative structure.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

Mob Psycho 100 is kind of amazing.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Ok, I find myself at a bit of a loss as to what to watch - in my Crunchyroll queue I've collected various series that I've been meaning to watch and still haven't got round to. Is there any chance someone would be kind enough to point out a good one to start with (or if I'm missing out on something great?)

My Watched list currently reads: RWBY, Witch Craft Works, Black Bullet, Vividred Operation, Sword Art Online, Kill la Kill and Aldnoah Zero

Edit: I can't actually see thumbs or pics, but opening them in another tab seems to work - just in case
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Oldie but goldie.

Anyone know of any giant robot/mecha anime(besides Gundam and Macross)?
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

Damn. Didn't even see that Xander post since the forum did one of those "mark all read".
    Old but out of those. Rokka. No Game No Life. GATE. Log Horizon. Titan (second season) are the better ones in my opinion.
    Some of the others are okay...but eh.

Reminds me I need to see Assassination Classroom season 2. Keep bypassing it for some reason.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

I am going to start on Blame, which is a Netflix series. I enjoyed Knights of Sidonia and hopefully this will have the same production values.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Damn. Didn't even see that Xander post since the forum did one of those "mark all read".
    Old but out of those. Rokka. No Game No Life. GATE. Log Horizon. Titan (second season) are the better ones in my opinion.
    Some of the others are okay...but eh.

Reminds me I need to see Assassination Classroom season 2. Keep bypassing it for some reason.
    I was just worried that I had killed off the thread by sticking my big feet in...

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    I am going to start on Blame, which is a Netflix series. I enjoyed Knights of Sidonia and hopefully this will have the same production values.
    That looks good, I've still got to watch the second series of Sidonia - but right now I'm watching Trigun (which has just appeared on Netflix as well) because I've never seen it, and so far it's fab!
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    Wasnt just a movie? Watched it.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

KoS was two seasons long. I think Blame is a series as well.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Warzard View Post
    Anyone know of any giant robot/mecha anime(besides Gundam and Macross)?
    I know too many to list. What are you looking for in one, other than huge robots?