Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Recommend me an anime.

I had a large list of anime saved up that I got through recommendations from a lot of people, but I lost it and now I'm building another one. If you know of any good anime, feel free to let me know. I'll watch anything, really. To give you an idea of what I've been seeing... Before what I'm watching now, Black☆Rock Shooter, I was watching Claymore. Before Claymore I was watching Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!(or WataMote).

Those three I'd personally recommend. Claymore I got really hooked with, I sat down on Sunday and watched more than thirteen episodes, one after another. I was disappointed when it ended, I wanted more. I think the manga continues from where the show left off, or something like that. I'll have to check.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Happy Lesson is my favorite. If you like harem anime that aren't quite harem anime, I'd recommend that. Heck, even if you're not into that sort. I'm not really, but I fell in love with it.
    http://www.ccshgames.com - Updated 1/10/2016
    PC & Mac games - Updated more frequently
    OUYA games I've had a hand in: Slashers: The Power Battle (voice actor), Battle High 2 (casting/marketing director, voice actor), Astra Etherium (voice actor)
    OUYA games published: Shady's Poopong: 22nd Anniversary Edition, Chomperman

Attack on Titan! Can't recommend it enough. It's this decades top anime IMO.
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

I generally prefer movies to series, but Serial Experiments Lain is a favorite.
    OUYA console to become doorstop when store server shuts down. But since it seems to be safe so far, we just need a place to collect new (and updated?) OUYA titles.
    Have you made your game sideload-able for OUYA hardware? Put it on http://itch.io, then let me know and i'll add it to a collection we can all link to.

Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar

Some of my favorites:

Anything from the Macross metaseries
    Berserk
    Cowboy Bebop
    (The Vision of) Escaflowne
    Eureka Seven
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z Hen
    Trigun

Some things I'm currently watching/have recently finished and would recommend:

Attack on Titan
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
    Hamatora
    Hunter x Hunter (rebooted version by Madhouse)
    Key: The Metal Idol
    Kill la Kill
    Majestic Prince
    Nobunaga the Fool
    Nobunagun
    Samurai Flamenco
    Tonari no Seki-kun
    World Conquest: Zvezda Plot
    Last edited by flamepanther; 03-31-2014 at 06:03 AM.

OUYA Developer

You've probably seen it before because of it being very popular but I still rank Fullmetal Alchemist amongst the top ones that I've seen.

Hikaru No Go - probably not the type of anime you're after, though.
    Also
    Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster - But you DEFINITELY need to be a certain age for that one...

Banned

Serial Experiments Lain is the best anime ever and its nuts the entire way through. Worth a good watch or 6 or 7... Also really like Fairy Tail, Kenichi Mightiest Disciple, Sword Art Online, Rosario Vampire,

Quote Originally Posted by Jayenkai View Post
    Hikaru No Go - probably not the type of anime you're after, though.
    Also
    Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster - But you DEFINITELY need to be a certain age for that one...
    Ebichu is hilarious! Definitely worth a watch!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Attack on Titan, I've seen everything that's out at the moment. Even the OVA. I definitely recommend giving it a watch if you haven't seen it. Full Metal Alchemist I've also seen everything that's out. The movies, both series and the OVAs. Both of these shows I really liked. The rest seem like good suggestions. I'll definitely give them a watch. I'm gonna try to go through another marathon once I'm home later today.