Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Exclamation The Pedobear Returns - exclusive game are coming to OUYA!

The Pedobear Returns: Ouya Edition. This is the title of the game I'm creating together with some friends (our company is called Orbis), is more or less an arcade game with the famous character pedobear. is a third person shooter (you can also switch to second person), we mixed strengths of games like crysis and farcry and have adapted to a comic play and compatible with Nvidia Tegra III chip, will have cost $ 1 (since the android license is expensive) are studying whether the game in the future will be free-to-play because it is based on Ouya console.
    The demo has the departure date 10/04/2013 and the date of departure of the full game is still to be determined.

More information please visit orbis.es.tl / ouya.htm

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Ha, this should be fun. The only concern I would have is trademark issues. Do you have the rights to use the Pedobear trademark?

Re: The Pedobear Returns - exclusive game are coming to OUYA!

I don't think Pedobear name passes the check of Ouya Store.

Funny idea, but the title may need to be changed :P maybe just call him P-Bear, everyone will know what you mean but you won't get in any trouble.
    Follow me on Twitter! - @Sam_Jessop

I'am Ouya Developer and I have already bought the rights of the trademark to publish the game, the OUYA fans will have a lot of hours of entertainment guaranteed!

I'am Ouya Developer and I have the rights to publish the game (and i bought the trademark rights to publish the game)

Quote Originally Posted by SamJ View Post
    Funny idea, but the title may need to be changed :P maybe just call him P-Bear, everyone will know what you mean but you won't get in any trouble.
    Are you a Forum Moderator? y have already bought the trademark permissions to publish the game!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I'm not worried about the trademark, I'm worried about you not being allowed to publish this game because of it's name. I'm sure OUYA will have some kind of rules on what is allowed to be published in their store.
    Follow me on Twitter! - @Sam_Jessop

I'm going to call this one fake.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Never knew Pedobear had a trademark to be bought. It's a meme more or less invented by 4chan.
    Project Timeline -- a puzzle-action game. http://proj-timeline.tumblr.com