Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

TMNT Fans: Unite

Any TMNT fans here? I've gotten hooked on the new show that Nick is doing. (Kind of like an animated TMNT reboot.) I'm not a big TV watcher, by any means, but I find myself DVR'n this show and watching it with not only my two year old (well, he actually watch it WITH ME... LOL) and my wife, who is NOT a TMNT fan at all... and she is enjoying it as much as I am.

Just curious if we have any other TMNT fans here. Was big into them I was younger in school.

fan here!

I had to check it out because big part of childhood and also foolishly thought I might have TV monitoring duties in the future......
    Think it's the best incarnation of all the series.
    Just like Transformers Prime is the best since Generation 1.
    Unfortunately they try to kiddy things up these days.

Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

I still have som e'80s TMNT toy. I saw a couple of episodes of the 2012 series and kinda enjoyed them. Still I prefer the 1987 and 2003 (in two completely different ways) versions though

Yeah, I still have all of my TMNT action figures as well.

I'm loving the new episodes. It has enough modern flare to make it relevant, but still pays homage to so many things in the classic cartoons. It did take me awhile to get past the whole 'Raph's voice is Donnie's voice in the new show' element. After about 5 episodes, it finally quit messing with my mind. I also love some of the story arcs that they are doing in there as well. Great stuff. I haven't found a TMNT fan yet that doesn't dig it.... but I'm sure they exist.

And Starfighter, TMNT: Turtles In Time is the BEST arcade game... ever. No MAME collection is complete without it.

I'm here! I LOVE the 2012 TMNT series. Ice Cream Kitty made me LMFAO, especially when Mikey licks it and talks about how yummy it is. The Donnie/April/Casey triangle is Interesting and I hope Donnie wins April's heart. The Splinter/Shredder/Karai story got really interesting last weekend. Leo and Ralph are just there and I was hoping to see a Leo/Karai romance but now that Leo thinks of her as a sister, I guess that wont happen. -just my two cents.

Yeah, I'm loving the Karai story in there as well. Been one of the best story arcs through the series. Can't wait to see where it goes. As a big fan of Raphael, I love how they did him in the new series, but I miss the wit and humor the cartoon Raph had (voiced by the same actor.... which kind of carried it over to Donnie.... so it's still there.) I've never been a big fan of Leo. I've always seen him as the weak turtle and he usually end ups looking like a goof... but they did a great job with him in this series!

The knock off TV series of Star Trek and Voltron (is that Voltron they are trying to poke at?) are HILARIOUS. I LOL every time I watch the captain slap one of his stooges. LOL

Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar

<-- TMNT fan