Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Well basic HID should work; I have usb controllers that I can use to test as well. I edited my post a couple times so check it out haha. It renders great and I don't see any tearing.

I'll just go ahead and order my Ouya today Thanks for testing though I'm not sure why the camera isn't following the ball :S That shouldnt happen.

Banned

I'm not sure either; I can watch him run off in whatever direction I hold and he will come straight back bouncing over things. I can watch blocks disappear from bombs but it doesn't have any visual/sound representation. Why is it link's head? Haha. You don't gotta rush into it if you don't wanna! you have lots of people here willing to help you test and bugshoot.

Ah yes, the engine is made to generate a view from a fixed perspective. This makes it so it runs really lightweight. Hence I can do splitscreen (probably 4 player even) easily. Sound is still to be added, but thats an easy part. I started working out the bigger things as the graphical engine etc. and the voxel placement and terrain generation. That's mostly done now.

Link head is added for funzies Just a texture from google

If you have any ideas for gameplay let me know. RPG might be okay, but it might require lots of optimizing of algorithms and leveling systems if you catch my drift. Id rather put my energy in multiplayer mayhem with a more simple gameplay.

Banned

Ahh; if you're going that way you could do some mario cart style free for all. You have 3 hits. Start at random points on the map; build up defenses; or seek out your opponents. That'd be fun lol.

https://devs.ouya.tv/developers/docs/controllers

for the inputs ; D