Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Craftfield - Looking for input

Hi all,

I am currently working on Craftfield. Craftfield is a mining/creative voxels game. You can try the first version for Android phone/tablet here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jttls1a4k...Craftfield.apk (new link)
    It's a third person mining game. The game has a trick up its sleeve; it can rotate far beyond 360 degrees on the Y axis. Furthermore, it runs pretty lightweight.
    I would love some input on it, so I can finish it asap and publish it to the store. I'm looking for ideas to make this game fun to play, but without having to clone Minecraft. I don't have the time and team for that..

For one, I can insert splitscreen play. Another idea I have is to let people share a patch of land to show to others. At the moment I'm still thinking about gameplay ideas as well..

If you think you have an idea, please share it! Also, if you would like to work with me on this game, pm me

I'm sorry I don't have an Ouya version to let you try out yet, I still have to get mine in the mail.

Regards,
    Kajos

Banned

Easily split screen. That would make playing fantastic with my girlfriend!!! Also a leveling system. Basic rpg stuff like different level items. All kinds of loot and loot.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

~
    Could you post some screen shots or a video.

Banned

crash on startup. i would love to help with ideas. doesnt load right now.

Sent from my OUYA Console using Tapatalk 2

If the app doesn't work, make sure that you have unknown sources allowed:

Step 1- Go to device Settings(icon) menu
    Step 2- Tap on Security
    Step 3- Device administration
    Step 4- Unknown sources – Check mark Unknown Sources

I will add a video hopefully tonight, at least some screenshots.

Banned

It installs just fine; when I try to run the application a black window pops up and immediately crashes back to the launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by timmytot666 View Post
    It installs just fine; when I try to run the application a black window pops up and immediately crashes back to the launcher.

And me

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jttls1a4k...Craftfield.apk I'm hoping this should fix it. I was able to reproduce the error, must've been a fault in the build process.

Banned

Gonna download rite meow.

Downloaded. None of the controls work besides the touch-pad right now. Have you already looked up the inputs you need to receive commands from the ouya controller? If not I'm sure someone on here could help you with what they are.

Also; the camera doesn't follow the ball haha. I'm sure you know these things already.

Also Also; you're the head of link rolling around setting bombs and placing squares? Lol. Its funny. Also its called CanvasLand on the launcher.

Yes, they're touch screen controls, for android phone or tablet. I don't have my Ouya yet unfortunately. I'll see if I can input some Ouya controls, might not be that hard (I have the desktop version already running, so..)