PDA

View Full Version : Petition: BRING WORMS TO OUYA!

derty
12-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Hey everybody I thought I would start a serious petition to try and get Team17 to port or develop Worms for OUYA. Please pass along the link on Twitter or Facebook or any other friend sharing site you use :D

http://www.change.org/petitions/team-17-make-worms-available-on-ouya-2?share_id=peThxBESsp&utm_campaign=twitter_link_action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

If you know anything about worms then you already know how incredible this game would b on OUYA!
And if not don't hesitate to click HERE (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FxvaZ1ove1s) for a quick jist of the content :D

Honestly though, please pass the petition link around if u would really like to see Worms explode on OUYA!

Team 17 twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Team17Ltd
Team 17 site: http://www.team17.com

Jakenut86
12-08-2013, 09:33 AM
petition signed

Ripcord
12-08-2013, 09:42 AM
I'd really like to see Worms ports for Ouya, but I'm skeptical about a petition doing much unless there's a really surprisingly large number of signatures. Not to be pessimistic, I'm just starting to see an awful lot of these petitions pop up, and having a pathetically small number of signatures might actually work against the cause.

Has anyone actually tried to contact them?

Jakenut86
12-08-2013, 09:49 AM
I just sent them a email, hopefully they will respond :D

Paul Laimal-Convoy
12-08-2013, 11:10 AM
I also want alien breed (even though I got it for the ps3), worms and all of their other stuff. That would rock. i LOVE team 17 stuff.

Nadious
12-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Been a worms player for many, many, years. GREAT game and something that could be played hot-seat with a single controller too! There was a worms version that came out on a Humble Bundle not long ago... but I can't remember if it was Android or PC only. They have a version for Android, don't they? If so, has anyone tried to side-load it?

timmytot666
12-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah but only mouse works unless you have moga mod installed

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

derty
12-08-2013, 02:56 PM
I'd really like to see Worms ports for Ouya, but I'm skeptical about a petition doing much unless there's a really surprisingly large number of signatures. Not to be pessimistic, I'm just starting to see an awful lot of these petitions pop up, and having a pathetically small number of signatures might actually work against the cause.

Has anyone actually tried to contact them?

Ya I know what u mean about it's being a slow process :(
But I hav posted it on twitter and I plan to for a few days along with facebooks
That's one of the reason I asked for people to help spread the word as well :D
I may only b able to reach a few hundred but when people pass it along that means a few thousand :)
And on the petition I requested atleast 1000 sigs which seems not to far fetched :D

Hydrus
12-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Signed and Tweeted.

timmytot666
12-08-2013, 03:09 PM
I love worms <3 Got Armageddon on my computer its my favorite.

derty
12-19-2013, 12:39 AM
I love worms <3 Got Armageddon on my computer its my favorite.

Same here :D
Some of the best head to head action ever lol

Still at only 8 signatures D:

COME ON PEOPLE!! :D

ChanukahCary24
01-31-2014, 01:25 PM
Signed!
Hope this works out.

heiselman
02-11-2014, 05:21 PM
I would love to see a Worms game made for the Ouya. I have signed that petition despite it looking like we are a vast minority. That said, I did notice that "Worms 2: Armageddon" is available in the Amazon App Store for $0.99! Has anyone tried it out yet?

Oxize
02-15-2014, 05:15 PM
I tried Worm 2: Armageddon from the Play Store, but it wont work with our controllers. It starts up perfectly and smooth, but it needs an controller port. So i refunded the whole thing within 15min. If Tincore mapper was more userfriendly i could set it up with that, but its such a pain in the ass to make an profile for our Ouya Controller.

Killswitch
05-09-2014, 12:13 PM
I spoke to Team17 and they also sent me the link to the petition so I assume they'll do it with enough support.

GET SIGNING PEOPLE!!