PDA

View Full Version : OUYA on QVC/HSN?

Warzard
11-30-2013, 09:40 PM
I think it would be great if Ouya could be on either now that the Christmas shopping season is upon us. Ouya could be the perfect impulse buy at 3 easy payments of $35. Hell, one year I saw Famiclones being sold on there so why not?

Jakenut86
11-30-2013, 09:42 PM
OUYA would be awesome on QVC, The more outlets they could get into the better.

Hydrus
12-01-2013, 02:44 AM
I can agree with Jake. Anything beneficial to OUYA I can agree on. We need more OUYA's out there. I want to see OUYA's being sold even at SuperMarkets in their electronics section.

Eldon.McGuinness
12-01-2013, 03:26 AM
I could see multitudes of kids getting an OUYA from their grandparents if it went on QVC! lol

DanTilly
12-01-2013, 04:07 AM
Moving this to the OUYA Suggestion section...great idea! Think families would pick up OUYAs for their relatives and young children when they discovered all the free games/cheap price of the console

mmartino
12-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Normally I would be wondering what you guys are thinking lol. I hate buying stuff off of QVC but, this actually seems like a very smart idea. Think of what it would be like to be able to actually see it running and be told all about it and what it can do demonstrated on TV for you. I think it would help with a lot of the confusion a lot of people have about it.

Warzard
12-05-2013, 04:00 AM
Think of what it would be like to be able to actually see it running and be told all about it and what it can do demonstrated on TV for you. I think it would help with a lot of the confusion a lot of people have about it.

Agreed, having some perky soccer mom and a gadget guy showing off some of what the OUYA can do, on TV, in plan non-gamer English would work well in getting their name out to a larger slice of the public.