PDA

View Full Version : Making Ouya More Personal

BubbleBootyLover
11-22-2013, 08:52 AM
My idea would be being able to make Ouya more personal by being able to customize your main menu screen just like xbox360 and ps3 have there own versions

Paul Laimal-Convoy
12-08-2013, 11:53 AM
You can do this via a third party launcher, such as Go Launcher, Nova Launcher or apex Launcher. those launchers require a mouse, though. Ome that does not and can be used with a pad is the now non-updated "Frankie Launcher" (AKA: Baxxy Launcher). If you search around, woul will fid the apk online and once installed, run and set as your default launcher, any of these launvhers can access all of your games and apps and the Discover Store. Furthermore, you can choose custom backgrounds, such as photos, downloaded pictures and wallpapers and even android live wallpapers.

Schizophretard
12-08-2013, 11:59 AM
You can do this via a third party launcher, such as Go Launcher, Nova Launcher or apex Launcher. those launchers require a mouse, though. Ome that does not and can be used with a pad is the now non-updated "Frankie Launcher" (AKA: Baxxy Launcher). If you search around, woul will fid the apk online and once installed, run and set as your default launcher, any of these launvhers can access all of your games and apps and the Discover Store. Furthermore, you can choose custom backgrounds, such as photos, downloaded pictures and wallpapers and even android live wallpapers.

But those are things that you have to do yourself and aren't provided by OUYA.

Fights4theUsers
12-23-2013, 01:27 AM
I like the idea of personalization as a built in feature provided by Ouya. I mean, you can already do so much with it, not being able to customize it without rooting seems like a logical addition. Perhaps a future update will provide this feature. By the way, apologies to any mods if I'm commenting on older posts... I'm new and very excited to be part of the community.:redface-new: