PDA

View Full Version : Sentris: Unleash Your Inner Musician

stoma
11-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi,
first of all, I want to mention that this it's not my game, I've just found it out.
It looks very interesting, they are promoting it via KS and they are very near their goal.

All the info is in http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/samanthazero/sentris-unleash-your-inner-musician

Here's the interesting part:

I'm pleased to share that Sentris has been approved for Ouya's #FreeTheGames fund! Ouya will match every dollar of your donations up to the funding goal of $50,000. In exchange, Sentris will launch on the Ouya platform alongside Mac, PC, and Linux! Please tell your friends & Ouya enthusiasts!

Well, that's it. What do you think about it?

ezraanderson
11-17-2013, 06:23 PM
~
@stoma, Your first post is about a game, that's not yours because your just friendly enough to give them free advertising to reach the kickstarter goal.

Jon_TWR
11-17-2013, 06:42 PM
~
@stoma, Your first post is about a game, that's not yours because your just friendly enough to give them free advertising to reach the kickstarter goal.
Which is exactly how kickstarter is supposed to work...you get backers, and your backers pimp out your game wherever they can! Seems legit, just surprised I haven't heard of it before--I check the freethegamesfund.com website pretty regularly, so it's weird that I missed it. Hmmm, looks like Ouya was added to take advantage of the FtGF...I'm ok with that.

It does look interesting, but I haven't decided to back it yet...hopefully it does make its funding goal, it looks like a pretty sweet concept. :)

ezraanderson
11-17-2013, 07:07 PM
~
@Jon_TWR, do you receive OUYA emails, because it was advertised in an OUYA email earlier this week.

stoma
11-17-2013, 09:04 PM
~

I would gladly say if this was my game or if it was of a friend of mine. The forum says "This folder is for discussion of projects that you or other developers are working on", so I assume there is no problem in self-promoting, but this is not the case, I've just found out about this game and seemed pretty good.

I've been registered since May and been reading every now and then.

ezraanderson
11-17-2013, 10:54 PM
~
@stoma, I suggest you pm and admin and post here
http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?1521-OUYAstarter-Awesome-looking-games-that-need-your-support

Fellow forum members thank you for down voting me.

RiotingSpectre
11-17-2013, 11:20 PM
Well, that's it. What do you think about it?

I think it looks pretty awesome. I saw it earlier this month and forgot to mention it here on OUYAForum.

~

The only thing we don't permit is promoting/self-promoting of your own project and this is not his as evident by his first post. There's also a new thread in Current Games & Applications (http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?7561-Rules-for-Posting-in-the-Current-OUYA-Games-amp-Apps-Folder-MUST-READ) that prohibits regular members from making any thread that isn't theirs, but this is Upcoming Games & Application so this thread doesn't apply here. He did not break any rules and this thread is okay to have around. If not then I'd have to remove Eddie K's, DanTilly's, Jakenut86's, and even a lot of my own threads if it was by your logic.

http://s18.postimg.org/v1098xx0p/Capture.png

Which is exactly how kickstarter is supposed to work...you get backers, and your backers pimp out your game wherever they can!

Exactly. This is just a thread created by a supportive fan.

~
@stoma, I suggest you pm and admin

Fellow administrator here who wasn't contacted and is here out of her own free will. Everything is looking the way it should in my eyes. Carry on, but any discussion from here on out that isn't what it should be such as commenting on the project itself will be deleted.

Thank you.

Jon_TWR
11-18-2013, 02:44 AM
This looks like it would be fun...but not enough for me to back at the $20 level. I would like to see it get made and play the demo/free version on the Ouya and decide if i want to shell out $20+ for it.

So back it already, people!

RiotingSpectre
08-09-2014, 02:44 AM
This passed its Kickstarter a long time ago and is one of the games I'm interested in experiencing.