PDA

View Full Version : Change the damn Cursor!

LightyKD
11-12-2013, 07:24 AM
Is it me or is the cursor on the OUYA's trackpad too tiny and too PC-esque. I would perfer something similar to the Wii's pointer.

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab148/David_Cantu/Wiicursors.jpg?t=1286322086

It doesnt have to be a hand with a pointing finger but something bigger and suitable for a television

Even the Dreamcast cursor found here

Would be LOVELY! SOMETHING that may seem insignificant to others actually shows that OUYA Inc intends on making this console a "complete" product. A little attention to detail goes a long way. Heck I'm even willing to make one if someone is willing to figure out some way to insert it onto the OUYA's launcher. What does everyone think?

simple-smile
11-12-2013, 07:29 AM
For me, that's way down the list. Way, way down. Lag, presentation of discover section, sorting of play, direct support of other controllers (through Ouya, not through games) are all way more important to me.

Negative Zero
11-12-2013, 09:53 PM
I've never even thought of that. But... yeah. I would like to see that.

CesarYAtique
11-12-2013, 09:57 PM
I think they provide some code to change the cursor look in your game, so the work is already done. They just have to create their custon cursor and place the two lines of code