PDA

View Full Version : Release dates in OUYA.tv

Schizophretard
11-07-2013, 04:23 AM
They only show month and year. I think it should show the full release date.

Jakenut86
11-07-2013, 04:26 AM
They only show month and year. I think it should show the full release date.

Being developed by indie devs with day jobs makes it hard to pinpoint and exact date I think

RiotingSpectre
11-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Being developed by indie devs with day jobs makes it hard to pinpoint and exact date I think

I don't know how it would make it hard as all OUYA has to do is type in the date when the game passed its approval process which in itself allows it to be displayed on the website to begin with. I'd say yes to the idea.

James Andrew Coote
11-07-2013, 09:14 AM
It's kinda hard to pick a single date months or even years in advance. Also, most indies in particular, suck at estimating and time management.

I personally won't be putting in a release date for my latest game on the OUYA system till I'm absolutely certain about the release date, which will probably 1 month before I'm ready to release, and 1 month after the game is actually finished

Schizophretard
11-07-2013, 02:18 PM
It's kinda hard to pick a single date months or even years in advance. Also, most indies in particular, suck at estimating and time management.

I personally won't be putting in a release date for my latest game on the OUYA system till I'm absolutely certain about the release date, which will probably 1 month before I'm ready to release, and 1 month after the game is actually finished

I didn't mean future release dates but the full date added on the day it is released. Like the current released games don't have a full release date.