PDA

View Full Version : What do you hate about people?

Hydrus
10-08-2013, 03:32 PM
What are some things that you hate about people in general?

I personally hate it when I'm trying to walk in normal speed and the person in front if me is asking one of his/her legs permission to move the other. It's like they drag themselves to wherever they're going.

The same when I drive. There are two lanes, and I'm trying to speed my way through the road but I can't because the car in front of me AND the one right next to him are going at freakin' 15 MPH. So not only are they wasting my time, they're wasting the time of the people in the huge line behind me too.

I know I have more... I'll post later if I can remember.

timmytot666
10-08-2013, 03:55 PM
I hate people who talk in groups in the middle of hallways or on stairs. I hate it when people ask questions that could have been answered by simply looking around them at a sign. I hate people who would rather watch tv then read. I hate people who have animals but don't take care of them(I personally don't like animals but I wouldn't ever mistreat one). I hate people whose purpose it is to troll on the internet. I hate people who solve conflicts with physical resolutions. I hate people who will drive 10 minutes to find a closer parking spot. I hate people who complain about things and don't do something about it. I hate people who would rather buy things at walmart then their local store WHEN IT HAS LOWER PRICES THEN WALMART. I hate mall walkers. I hate people who don't take safety into consideration. I hate people who are loud. I hate when people ask questions about what you're talking about that you have already answered while talking to them(i.e. they only listened to part of your conversation). I hate people who use their phone the entire time while they are hanging out with their friends in the same room. I hate people who buy into apple. I hate the people who work at customer service for internet companies. I hate people...

Killswitch
10-08-2013, 04:24 PM
I hate that they exist :)

Starfighter
10-08-2013, 05:42 PM
I try not to care about other people because it's just a waste of time. People will be people.

DrunkPunk
10-10-2013, 07:29 AM
My list would be more exhaustive than Timmys, haha!

RiotingSpectre
10-10-2013, 07:59 AM
1. I hate it when people don't understand the concept of taking a shower. Seriously... You smell like ass covered ass.
2. I hate it when people drive while texting on their cellphone because they make me look bad for doing the same thing.
3. I hate whoever is in charge for making tampons expensive as hell. Way to charge extra for something we need asshole.
4. I hate it when people stop their cart on one side of a grocery store isle while they go over to the other side effectively blocking the entire isle.
5. I hate it when people ask me to do things that they can do on their way to the thing they're going to do.
6. I hate it when people ask me to smile. Unless someone is telling a joke, or I'm greeting someone professionally then it's not going to happen because it's just how my personality is.
7. I hate it when people take forever to order fast food despite how they waited in line for ten minutes before finally reaching the cashier.
8. I hate it when people don't understand the concept of getting out my personal space. I know I have some nice features like any woman, but stop touching me already!
9. I hate it when people suggest something that would cause the direct opposite of what I want.
10. I hate it when people don't get what I'm saying. Just shut your face and remain quiet so I can talk in retard-language for you.
11. I hate how everybody at Wal-Mart is fat. Go to the Family Gym that's literally right next door.
12. I hate it when people don't clean the bathroom at restaurants properly.
13. I hate it when people purposely ask me how my meal is right when I take a bear sized bite. You'll now get a reduced tip you peasant.
14. I hate it when people take something from the store only to decide that they don't want it and remain to leave it in the wrong section. Chips don't go in the ice cream!
15. I hate it when people stare. Leave me alone.
16. I hate it when people decide something without my consent.
17. I hate it when people put words in my mouth and make me look bad. I'm standing right there next to you so let me talk.
18. I don't like it when people recommend a flavor of something when I'm about to order what I want. I don't care about your opinions.
19. I hate people who are so sure that they're right that they convince others despite it being completely wrong. Can someone say cult?
20. I hate whoever decided that Altoids should be expensive. It's a mint and not gold in candy form.
21. I hate how people look at my boobs all the time. At least try to hide it you pigs.
22. I hate how people want me to get up and do things for them when I'm sick.
23. I hate how everybody on chat roulette has their penis out. I have a boyfriend you pervert, not to mention I don't need your eleventh finger.
24. I hate how people never try something when I suggest it to them. I'm smarter than you so listen.
25. I hate how I can't project my thoughts right now and can only come up with twenty-five things instead of the hundreds I think about everyday.

Starfighter
10-10-2013, 10:04 AM
3. I hate whoever is in charge for making tampons expensive as hell. Way to charge extra for something we need asshole.

If it was men who got periods tampons wouldn't just be free, free things would come with them. I have for many years firmly believed tampons should be free, period. (Pun intended.)

Hydrus
10-10-2013, 10:38 AM
I hate it when people chew their food/gum like cows and make this awkward noise with their mouths while doing it.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1043207/cow-chewing-o.gif

timmytot666
10-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Damn Riot. I wouldn't even get close enough to try to touch you xD sorry about people starin at your tits its the wrong wayyy. I hate people who do drugs rather then take care of their kids.

I love chatroulette penis dodge. Best game ever.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

DrunkPunk
10-10-2013, 01:19 PM
I hate fat people who always talk loudly about how they will start their diet tomorrow as they wolf down their entire plate of deep fried disgustingness. And they wonder why I don't want dessert...

And this:

I love chatroulette penis
Is now my favorite out-of-context quote ever. :D

timmytot666
10-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Its not THAT out of context. also i love bein fat

Sent from my OUYA Console using Tapatalk 2

DrunkPunk
10-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Its not THAT out of context. also i love bein fat

Hahaha, fair enough! :D

Starfighter
10-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Eat good things > Beeing thin

I think life is just too short to moderate our intake of sensory pleasure after the current socially accepted bodyshapes.

RiotingSpectre
10-10-2013, 07:31 PM
I love chatroulette penis dodge. Best game ever.

As long as you can dodge a tic-tac(candy) then there's nothing Chatroulette can do to you :encouragement:

I hate fat people who always talk loudly about how they will start their diet tomorrow as they wolf down their entire plate of deep fried disgustingness. And they wonder why I don't want dessert...

Don't worry about it. When I finally decide to enact genocide on this horrible planet, you'll be looking at those fat people like a buffet.

Sluup
10-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I hate how they use the Internet to express their true selves in such an extremely retarded, annoying manner just because they know there won't be any consequences afterwards. Demz Trollerz.

Karyyk
10-12-2013, 03:16 AM
I hate being spoken down to by people who think that paychecks are somehow commensurate to intelligence and/or ability.

RiotingSpectre
10-12-2013, 03:34 AM
I hate being spoken down to by people who think that paychecks are somehow commensurate to intelligence and/or ability.

I want to cry reading this because as a personal assistant at two different part-time jobs where I work under "special" bosses, I can relate all too much to this. It hurts. It really does :(

timmytot666
10-12-2013, 03:53 AM
I hate people with skin.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Starfighter
10-12-2013, 07:21 PM
You're... welcome...?

Hydrus
10-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Well i hate those people who Stare me consistently.

I hate it when people do that to me too. Makes me feel like I have something on my face...

grantmoore3d
10-12-2013, 07:57 PM
I hate when people are conversation steam rollers. Like if I start talking to make a point and they interrupt and just talk over me... friendship over. Seriously.

RiotingSpectre
10-12-2013, 08:04 PM
I hate it when people do that to me too. Makes me feel like I have something on my face...

I hate when people are conversation steam rollers. Like if I start talking to make a point and they interrupt and just talk over me... friendship over. Seriously.

I hate both of these too. I also hate it when I have a bag of chips, or candy and someone just takes some without asking. I'd give them some regardless, but it's the principle of the situation.

Starfighter
10-12-2013, 08:41 PM
I never share my chips, ever.

Here's one: I don't like when people act like they are so much smarter than everyone else when they clearly aren't.

obxbum
10-27-2013, 04:40 AM
I hate people who get in line at a counter that specifically says 20 items or less with 40-50 items with people behind them with only one item. Is it really going to ruin your life if you aren't the only one in line.
I also hate people who have to make what you are saying to them not as important as what they have to say. Im sorry that your situation is worse than mine. Show some compassion and respect to the person you are talking to.
I also hate people that believe in something without being educated in what they believe in. That's fine what you believe in, but at least be educated in your response and not act like an idiot or fool.

madmax2069
10-27-2013, 05:15 AM
I hate it when someone thinks that they know all about guns just because they play a FPS (CoD or battlefield) when in reality they never handled a firearm.

knowing that someone Is smart but makes stupid choices or ask totally stupid questions when most of the stuff is easily answered by research (as in searching google), or the answer is slapping them in the face.

Asking a question only to be met by a smart ass answer (when that answer isn't easily found)

jonbonazza
10-28-2013, 03:59 PM
I hate it when people can't admit they are wrong. Extending this, I hate when people can't admit their faults in general.

EDIT: Oh and I hate when people back things (such as products, music, etc..) when they don't really know anything about it or they haven;t even considered it themselves, but someone or society told them they should, so they do it anyway.

Karyyk
12-04-2013, 04:49 PM
I hate it when boss/manager types ask you to make their decisions for them. Do I really look like I want to be your scapegoat today (or ever)? Ugh...

RiotingSpectre
12-04-2013, 04:51 PM
I hate it when boss/manager types ask you to make their decisions for them. Do I really look like I want to be your scapegoat today (or ever)? Ugh...

That's actually not so bad. **** them over if you want and then act innocent. You'll get your shot it and they'll never ask you ever again. Win-Win.

Karyyk
12-08-2013, 09:14 AM
That's actually not so bad. **** them over if you want and then act innocent. You'll get your shot it and they'll never ask you ever again. Win-Win.

I'd honestly just prefer to leave my hands clean and let him do that to himself (does have a knack for it). That's what I generally do...it then gets passed on to someone else with less fortitude who takes the reigns and then generally needs my help. The problem with trying to **** anyone over in that kind of environment (especially in "Right-to-Work" states) is that it can quickly go south and I could quickly find myself out of the job. While there's a certain attraction to never having to deal with that particular set of BS again, not having a job in the current market (and things are pretty bad where I am) more or less trumps it.

Hydrus
03-24-2014, 12:14 AM
When people make a joke, and it's actually funny, but then they try to be more funny by adding to the joke and they end up killing it. Then I'm forced to either fake laugh or keep a smile on my face so the joker doesn't feel bad.

Starfighter
03-24-2014, 05:49 PM
I hate the way they talk to me, and the way they cut their hair
I hate the way they drive my car, I hate it when they stare
I hate their big dumb combat boots and the way they read my mind
I hate them so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way they’re always right, I hate it when they lie
I hate it when they make me laugh, even worse when they make me cry
I hate it when they’re not around, and the fact that they didn’t call
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all

undftdroar
03-24-2014, 08:09 PM
lol nice post starfighter.

Starfighter
03-24-2014, 08:28 PM
The first one to recognize where it's from gets a cookie. :)

Hydrus
03-24-2014, 08:44 PM
10 Things I Hate About You. Is it chocolate chip?

undftdroar
03-24-2014, 09:21 PM
The first one to recognize where it's from gets a cookie. :)

damn knew it from the start....*kicks rocks, no cookies for me*

Hydrus
03-24-2014, 09:27 PM
I can share half of it. I'm not much of a hungry person.

Schizophretard
03-24-2014, 10:18 PM
I hate it when people promise cookies but they leave out the fact that you have to pay for the shipping.

SwiftIllusion
03-25-2014, 04:17 AM
How have I not discovered this amazing topic until now :D

Such brilliant reasons in here ^^; even if it's sad knowing all those reasons are very relevant and all too common.

I hate that they exist :)
I was planning to say 'everything' but then you pretty much topped that XD.

Maybe I'll need to start saving up a list of 101 reasons which'd be a classic number to end on,
which could be "I hate that most people in the world wouldn't be able to read to 50 because people are so damn impatient" xD;

EDIT:
I HATE people that go around disliking videos just to be an ass
http://puu.sh/7IDKl.png
Unreal engine 4 is making available tutorials that are better quality than most tutorial collections that can cost hundreds, for free,
and people are disliking the videos? The hell, seriously.
note: each video has one dislike =_=;

Starfighter
03-25-2014, 09:35 AM
10 Things I Hate About You. Is it chocolate chip?

damn knew it from the start....*kicks rocks, no cookies for me*

You both get, and no shipping because of e-cookie! :)

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120702020217/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f3/DANCING_COOKIE.gif

Hydrus
03-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Cool! Now I just need a 3D printer.

RiotingSpectre
04-01-2014, 02:08 AM
I hate it when people are condescending. Concerning the cookies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HrnWC8zBcE)...

Ketan1234
04-01-2014, 08:17 AM
When they don't care you when you care them.

Schizophretard
04-01-2014, 10:16 AM
I hate it when people add options to yes or no questions:

Her: Do you want to go out or stay home?

Me: No.

Her: Which one?

Me: The question you asked.

Her: I mean is it no to going out or no to staying home?

Me: It is no I do not like your question because I just want you to ask me if I want to go out. Staying home isn't even needed in the question.

Her: Okay, smart ass! Do you want to go out?

Me: Maybe.

flamepanther
04-01-2014, 10:25 AM
I hate it when people add options to yes or no questions:

Her: Do you want to go out or stay home?

Me: No.

Her: Which one?

Me: The question you asked.

Her: I mean is it no to going out or no to staying home?

Me: It is no I do not like your question because I just want you to ask me if I want to go out. Staying home isn't even needed in the question.

Her: Okay, smart ass! Do you want to go out?

Me: Maybe.

There's also the reverse of that, where someone gives a yes-or-no answer to a question with multiple options and no default. My GF gets to deal with that a lot in food services:

"Would you like that small, medium, or large?"
"Yes please"

"Will that be for here or to go?"
"OK"

The latter might seem the same as "go out or stay in", but it's not. They don't really want to know whether you're staying or going, they just need to know how to package your food. "On a tray or in a bag" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Starfighter
04-01-2014, 11:30 AM
THAT is a really annoying thing. My girlfriend does it all the time. I ask a multiple answer question and she always just responds with "yes" or "no". Even though I've explained many times it makes me confused.

Kaimega
04-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Happens to me too, I'll be wondering if someone walking down the street is a guy or a girl and the response I get is "yes"... frustrating thing really.. but also makes some interesting stories I make up afterward!

Killswitch
04-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Happens to me too, I'll be wondering if someone walking down the street is a guy or a girl and the response I get is "yes"... frustrating thing really.. but also makes some interesting stories I make up afterward!

You have to ask? What kind of freak town do you live in?

Schizophretard
04-01-2014, 07:44 PM

It's Canadian.

flamepanther
04-01-2014, 08:02 PM

"Yes" would be an annoying answer to that, but "no" could be perfectly valid.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Kaimega
04-01-2014, 09:11 PM

Unlike some people living in the hick land of middle-of-nowhere, I live in a city where such a thing is oddly common :)

Flamer: Never once did I get a "no", just "yes". :)

Schizophretard
04-01-2014, 09:34 PM
I hate people who call someone who is brain dead a vegetable because I know they only do it to make me lose my appetite for the defenseless meaty flesh.

Kaimega
04-01-2014, 10:49 PM
I hate people who call someone who is brain dead a vegetable because I know they only do it to make me lose my appetite for the defenseless meaty flesh.

Do you also hate it when people call others couch potato? It makes them less like humans and more like potatoes.. which I guess would be okay if you are in the mood for potato chips.

RiotingSpectre
04-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Do you also hate it when people call others couch potato? It makes them less like humans and more like potatoes.. which I guess would be okay if you are in the mood for potato chips.

Coincidentally; I am.

Killswitch
04-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Unlike some people living in the hick land of middle-of-nowhere, I live in a city where such a thing is oddly common :)

Flamer: Never once did I get a "no", just "yes". :)

First of all, I don't like in the middle of nowhere and not near any hicks.
I'm from Brooklyn and anyone who can't tell if someone is a man or woman must live in a circus tent with the bearded lady :p

I hate when people do something you ask them not to then they do it again and you can't punch them in the face because you'd probably break them in half...

RiotingSpectre
04-01-2014, 11:10 PM
First of all, I don't like in the middle of nowhere and not near any hicks.
I'm from Brooklyn and anyone who can't tell if someone is a man or woman must live in a circus tent with the bearded lady :p

I hate when people do something you ask them not to then they do it again and you can't punch them in the face because you'd probably break them in half...

Didn't stop me from punching this women at Hy-Vee a couple years back.

Schizophretard
04-01-2014, 11:25 PM

No because they give me more parts for Mr. Potato Head.

Killswitch
04-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Didn't stop me from punching this women at Hy-Vee a couple years back.

Well you're an angry little woman :p
I've been called bull, ox, moose...I can hurt people easily and have in the past unintentionally.

Kaimega
04-02-2014, 02:05 AM
Well you're an angry little woman :p
I've been called bull, ox, moose...I can hurt people easily and have in the past unintentionally.

Sounds like you would make a most excellent minion.

I hate when people tell me that what I stand for and what I believe in is wrong. Whether it be supporting OUYA, or my on beliefs. Do you see me doing it to you? No? then Piss off! :D

Killswitch
04-02-2014, 07:07 AM
Sounds like you would make a most excellent minion.

Dungeon life got boring so I came to the overworld to stomp out heroes looking for Triforces, swords and all that good stuff.

I hate when people cut in front of you just to go slow and you have to road rage past them, throw up a finger, curse and speed off. Making me waste my damned time giving you the finger...what the hell.