PDA

View Full Version : Undownloaded Games List

XanXic
10-05-2013, 10:17 PM
I would like it if they had some list that showed games/apps you've had or bought in a list that's easy to access. Since storage is somewhat of an issue I've downloaded and deleted so many apps and I feel like as the store grows it's going to be hard to keep track of my favorites I just didn't have space for anymore. I know some people who buy a lot of games would like it too so they can keep their purchased games in a list as a reminder.

So if there was a system to setup my own sort of "Purchased/Downloaded Games" list somewhere on my ouya that'd be nice. Like they could put it as one transparent bar of games above your regular games in the Play section. So if you're like "These games are boring! I'm going to play a game I already bought or know is good" You'd click up to the bar and hit download and it'd move down to your regular games.

James Andrew Coote
10-05-2013, 10:57 PM
It could be called "Download History" or something like that.

Or even better, you could have something that shows all the games you've played and for how long. The games you've downloaded and then never played would still appear in the list, but be marked "0 hours"

spinal
10-18-2013, 07:43 AM
I would like to know out of all the people who have downloaded my game, who has deleted it. Its all good knowing that 200 people downloaded my game, but if 199 people deleted it and the only person with a copy still on their OUYA is me, how am I supposed to know?

James Andrew Coote
10-18-2013, 08:29 AM
I would like to know out of all the people who have downloaded my game, who has deleted it. Its all good knowing that 200 people downloaded my game, but if 199 people deleted it and the only person with a copy still on their OUYA is me, how am I supposed to know?

I have some 3rd party analytics in my game so I can tell how many people are actively playing the game (how long for, how far they are progressing etc). Which is probably more useful than how many people (still) have it installed, though that'd be nice to know as well