PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tin Roof - the Cat Who Wore a Fedora

Jon_TWR
09-27-2013, 05:37 PM
It's a fun looking indie platformer on kickstarter. It's funded, and the last update demoed iOS, Android and Ouya support!

A $10 pledge will get you the game on the platform of your choice, and there are some awesome stretch goals it'd be cool to see them reach.

Check out the Kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/meganfox/hot-tin-roof-the-cat-that-wore-a-fedora) and pledge if you like the look of it!

DCalabrese
09-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Hot Tin Roof is an awesome game and I am thrilled that my studio, Cerulean Games, has been given the opportunity to do the Ouya port! The game looks and plays great on the little cube and I'm sure everyone is going to really dig playing it!

RiotingSpectre
09-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Hot Tin Roof is an awesome game and I am thrilled that my studio, Cerulean Games, has been given the opportunity to do the Ouya port! The game looks and plays great on the little cube and I'm sure everyone is going to really dig playing it!

Make us proud, my friend. This game is really awesome lookin' :)

Killswitch
09-30-2013, 02:28 PM
I guess you're the guy I was waiting for.
I invited Megan and she mentioned that the person responsible for the port would be here.
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully the wild animals we have here don't scare you off :)
How's progress on the port.