PDA

View Full Version : OUYA Hardware Schematic

pyromaniac4382
08-18-2013, 05:16 AM
Hello,

I know it may be a long-shot, but I was hoping to acquire a schematic of the OUYA release hardware. I would love to know how they have interfaced the TEGRA processor and what type of design elements they have included. In the past I have heard that this hardware would be "geared toward the hacker", but with little information of its innards I fail to see what is "hackable" about this device. Moving forward to a next generation of gaming solutions with an open source feel I would hope that this type of information would be readily available so that a community of people like this one could extend the device to a place it hasn't seen, such as including external sensors for motion based gaming, which does not seem to be all that unrealistic.

I am sure since it has been released to the retail market that this is impossible, but it never hurts to find out.

If anyone knows of a location to find out more about this subject please point it out to me since searching the forum yields no results for such a topic.

Thanks.