PDA

View Full Version : OUYA controller emulated as XBOX360 controller

Inotamira Orani
08-16-2013, 06:05 AM
Now, theirs a way to do this with a PS3 controller (motionjoy) but I actually really like the ouya controller (shocking I know :topsy_turvy:). I've tried a number of programs to work around this issue but none of them do the trick for me. Would their be anyway of getting this to actually work?

Moonlight
08-16-2013, 07:20 AM
You can use Tincore Keymapper to play touchscreen games with the Ouya controller, although the mapping is a pain in the butt.

GameEs
08-16-2013, 12:45 PM
He means using OUYA controller with computer I think.

I googled yesterday something about it and some people got it work with PC that got bluetooth so try to do some research and you'll see.

Paul Laimal-Convoy
08-17-2013, 02:00 AM
The Ouya controller rarely works for the console it's designed to work for, so is having it to work with other systems easier than getting the wretched thing to work with an ouya?

henkpeters
03-12-2014, 06:16 PM
He means using OUYA controller with computer I think.

I googled yesterday something about it and some people got it work with PC that got bluetooth so try to do some research and you'll see.

I am aware of the fact that I revive a half-year old thread, but I still think it's worth mentioning.

When using 360CE, you only have to set a profile per button once, and after that all games that support it and get the 360CE-files placed in the executable-folder can be played with an emulated 360-controller using a real ouya-controller. Works very well with Oblivion, Trials HD and about every other game that supports a 360 controller!