PDA

View Full Version : How to get paid apps to work

tennisbgc
06-09-2013, 06:09 PM
I Purchased a few apps but get error codes probably do to the playstore drm. Is there a tool that can remove protection from the apk?

Wolverine-_-_-
06-10-2013, 04:04 AM
I Purchased a few apps but get error codes probably do to the playstore drm. Is there a tool that can remove protection from the apk?

Really? After spending a week just to get superuser installed, you are now posting on privately held forum for advice on pirating apps?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

tennisbgc
06-10-2013, 04:15 AM
No I'm saying I purchashed the app through google play and since it cant be used on the ouya I was looking for an alternative way to make it work.

macharborguy
06-10-2013, 04:36 AM
No I'm saying I purchashed the app through google play and since it cant be used on the ouya I was looking for an alternative way to make it work.

I didnt run into that issue. I downloaded apps from Google Play to my Equiso SmartTV stick, backed up the APKs to Dropbox, copied them to the OUYA and they ran find. Paid and free apps

lartomar2002
06-10-2013, 05:05 AM

Man, come on, you have to learn how to use the search function. You post questions on this site and XBMC that have been asked and answered many times. Also use Google search ie; "Ouya how to install apps from google play store". This generally will return many responses. It does seem easier to ask a question on a forum but some members get tired of answering the same question over and over. Peace

fireballs
06-10-2013, 06:05 AM
I once heard about a program called lucky patcher. You have to be rooted and it doesn't work on all apps.

If the apps you are trying to install needed to download additional data then you need that file and the Apk. The data file should be a obb file or something like that.

This is only for apps that you paid for. If you didn't pay for the app then it won't work.

cyanogen101
07-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Never use the Program Lucky patcher it cant remove any DRM or Ads, it is useless and very illegal NEVER EVR EVR EVR USE IT (wink wink nudge nudge)