PDA

View Full Version : New Action RPG Noble Path

masamuene
08-14-2012, 02:32 AM
Hey guys I'm kinda new to the forum and i just wanted to introduce myself and share this game that is in progress and needs support hope you like, we are doing our best with very little.
Please give your feedback.

- Harold

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5310/kickstarterthumbnail123.png

Noble Path is about a young boy named Keiro. After his father was murdered, the village wanted Keiro to take his talent as a young swordsman to fill the position his father left behind as the great village protector. Keiro's kid sister is kidnapped by three powerful foreigners invading the land with a mysterious army. Throughout the story, Keiro slowly figures out there is a more menacing, darker reason for his sisterís kidnapping and raiding of his land. In his journey he discovers four paths, four deities, which give him insight into a vast well of spiritual energy guided through a sword that is passed down from generation to generation.
Noble Path will be on iOS and if we meet or stretch goal through kickstarter we will port to other platforms like Linux, Mac, PC, Android, and even Ouya!
Click here to support Noble Path.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1484703132/noble-path

zander93
08-16-2012, 01:14 AM
wow, looks really good ^.^

Eddie K
08-16-2012, 02:57 PM
I agree, this looks like a really cool game. Hope you meet your stretch goal so we can see this on OUYA!

masamuene
08-16-2012, 04:13 PM
wow, looks really good ^.^

thanks so much for the support ^^.

masamuene
08-16-2012, 04:14 PM
I agree, this looks like a really cool game. Hope you meet your stretch goal so we can see this on OUYA!

thanks so much for the support ^^.

Interfreak
08-18-2012, 04:18 AM
Yup, sounds awesome, great art work as well. :)

MitchyDen
08-21-2012, 10:29 PM
wow this does look awesome and it would deffinatly be something i would play on my ouya! :)

SamJ
08-28-2012, 03:08 AM
Cool stuff. Survival Mode sounds very interesting :)

How much development has been done so far?

masamuene
08-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Cool stuff. Survival Mode sounds very interesting :)

How much development has been done so far?

Well first of all thank you all for your support i this seriously means a lot we still have a ways to go the code is nearly rady but we still need to put the graphics animation and maps in place our next step is the survival mode simulator but our equipment keeps baling on us art wise one of the key reasons for the kickstarter =/ we are still trying our artists computer final broke down so now literally he is hand drawing the animations and scanning them off to me and i edit them for sprite animations an so forth =/. be even with this we are excited we know we can't do as well as ninja giaden or zelda but we want to try. any questions or critic please tweet or message again thanks.

- harold

masamuene
08-28-2012, 06:35 PM
wow this does look awesome and it would deffinatly be something i would play on my ouya! :)

thank you so much drop suggestions on what you would like to see in game we love that or any other advice we are open =)

masamuene
08-28-2012, 06:36 PM

thank you so much drop suggestions on what you would like to see in game we love that or any other advice we are open =) thanks

BlairJ
09-13-2012, 08:47 PM
I know that the funding was unsuccessful on this game but I was wondering if you guys are still working on it. I really liked the idea.

benhadtue
07-22-2013, 02:22 PM
i remember seeing this on kickstarter. have you made it to the ouya store yet? where is development at?

Manaurys
07-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Yes what happened to this

T2KFreeker
07-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Sad, looks like the game may have dropped off of the map, which is unfortunate as it looked to have the possibility of having some serious promise. Total Bummer.