PDA

View Full Version : I think when rating you should also be able to leave feedback

Mscottson
11-16-2014, 08:51 PM
In some possible future update I think it'd be great if/when you submit your review (1 to 5 stars) there'd also be an option to leave feedback that'd either be sent to the developer's e-mail or possibly a specific tab on their developer portal. I think this would up the quality of many games since not every developer visits the Ouyaforum and oftentimes there is one or many reasons that prevents me from buying a game on the store (for example no support for a specific controller, a bug, or just general constructive criticism). Would any developers like to see this implemented or any Ouya gamers?

Jayenkai
11-16-2014, 10:30 PM
Assume that a relatively short amount of feedback would be roughly the length of your post.

Now imagine typing it with a joypad and an onscreen keyboard.

..IMO, much better to just have a twitter name, or email address, visible on the screen for feedback.

Mscottson
11-16-2014, 10:49 PM
I understand that completely but it could even be pre-selectable responses from a list with an option to write your own if you want something more detailed (I saw one of the users here working on a slick interface for inputting text using thumbsticks so something more streamlined can always be implemented in the future for typing). Again I wouldn't expect this anytime in the near future I just think it's helpful to provide feedback. I'd alternatively also like to see written reviews that show up when you are about to purchase a game since that'd better inform consumers as to what they're buying beforehand (I find it would also make premium games less of an impulse buy).

ezraanderson
11-17-2014, 12:47 AM
+1

I want it :)

Its been discussed on this forum before.