PDA

View Full Version : comment section

Juuzou
10-02-2014, 07:20 AM
I think it would be neat if there was a small comment section on a games page where people can post and read stuff about the game

Killswitch
10-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Sounds like a solid idea but might make the page cramped, would have to be limited.

DrunkPunk
10-02-2014, 07:21 AM
A lot of people and devs have asked for this feature. Not sure what OUYA's stance is on it though.

RiotingSpectre
10-02-2014, 07:22 AM
I think it would be neat if there was a small comment section on a games page where people can post and read stuff about the game

I had said the same thing a year ago, If I'm not mistaken. Both OUYA.tv and character limited feedback (like Twitter imposes on people) in Discover in a individual game's details page would be awesome.

flamepanther
10-02-2014, 07:29 AM
I had thought about this. Under ideal conditions, it would be a great idea. On the other hand, if any of you guys use Google Play, you've probably seen how idiotic the user comments get.

DrunkPunk
10-02-2014, 07:31 AM
I had thought about this. Under ideal conditions, it would be a great idea. On the other hand, if any of you guys use Google Play, you've probably seen how idiotic the user comments get.

They would have to implement a voting system for the comments along with it, just like every other online store has had to.

Killswitch
10-02-2014, 07:32 AM

Luckily we don't have as many idiots.

flamepanther
10-02-2014, 08:24 AM
I guess it's also a plus in this case that we don't have things like launcher themes and live wallpapers on OUYA. The comments on those are the worst: "I installed it but there's no app to launch!"

RiotingSpectre
10-02-2014, 08:33 AM
I guess it's also a plus in this case that we don't have things like launcher themes and live wallpapers on OUYA. The comments on those are the worst: "I installed it but there's no app to launch!"

If we accepted comments then that would be the least of our problems. "Where do I get "X" & "Y" to get [Insert Robert Broglia Emulator Here] working?!".

flamepanther
10-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Oh crap, I didn't even think about the emulators. Yeah, I would lock the comments on those.

Schizophretard
10-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Oh crap, I didn't even think about the emulators. Yeah, I would lock the comments on those.

What about,"Where do I get a cracked APK of this OUYA game to sideload?"