PDA

View Full Version : [Ended] Goblin Quest Escape - 60% Off Until October 7th

Killswitch
10-01-2014, 07:29 AM
http://media.indiedb.com/cache/images/games/1/36/35202/thumb_620x2000/ouya_logo_2.1.png

Goblin Quest Escape

60% Off Until October 7th

$4.99 $2.00

Kaimega
10-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Gotta give this one another shot! Last I played it it was in beta.

anatomality
10-01-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm a sucker for a deal :)

DrunkPunk
10-02-2014, 06:06 AM
Gotta give this one another shot! Last I played it it was in beta.

Same here.

RiotingSpectre
10-02-2014, 06:20 AM
If it's any good then please inform me in semi-detail. I'm looking for anything to play on the little gray box :(

Hugo
10-02-2014, 06:40 AM
If it's any good then please inform me in semi-detail. I'm looking for anything to play on the little gray box :(

Pier. Solar. HD. Bask in the glory that is late 90's RPG deliciousness.

RiotingSpectre
10-02-2014, 06:44 AM
Pier. Solar. HD. Bask in the glory that is late 90's RPG deliciousness.

Well, yeah, but more the merrier, right? That and it never hurts to have a short title that doesn't need much involvement alongside your badass-fuckin' RPG.

Hugo
10-02-2014, 06:46 AM
Well, yeah, but more the merrier, right? That and it never hurts to have a short title that doesn't need much involvement alongside your badass-fuckin' RPG.
True dat, yo.

Starfighter
10-02-2014, 08:54 AM
I bought this at full price and I'm not sorry I did. :)

Riot: This game is a bunch of fun. A bit on the easy side at first but things do heat up a bit later on. There's this constant balance between how much energy you want to use running from traps and how much you want to conserve for the rest of the stage, and money quickly becomes very important to collect (to be able to afford power ups and perks). Smooth gameplay, pretty graphics... But it's not the best game ever though. It's just very good for what it is.

RiotingSpectre
10-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Starfighter: That doesn't really sound appealing. In other news this is the last day for the sale so get it while you can to those who haven't bought the game yet.

wienersoup
10-07-2014, 07:09 AM
Starfighter: That doesn't really sound appealing. In other news this is the last day for the sale so get it while you can to those who haven't bought the game yet.

its a solid game at its sale price. I picked it up today. Unless im wrong it was listed as an ouya exclusive. This is definitely up there as a solid piece of work. Its very stealth based. With lots of coin loot collecting. RPG equipment elements. Good graphics.

Schizophretard
10-07-2014, 09:41 AM
I like the game and that judgement came before recent updates that I haven't tried yet. Good stuff. Anyway, I don't know what amazes me more, that there seems to be a lot of sales for games I already own or that this sale is for a game that Kaimega doesn't own yet. :D

Kaimega
10-07-2014, 03:41 PM
I like the game and that judgement came before recent updates that I haven't tried yet. Good stuff. Anyway, I don't know what amazes me more, that there seems to be a lot of sales for games I already own or that this sale is for a game that Kaimega doesn't own yet. :D

Shocker, right? :D