PDA

View Full Version : Being able to search by developer

anatomality
09-20-2014, 01:00 PM
In discover would be cool, ex jayenkai or locomalito, what do you think? Or list other titles by the same people/studio when you find yourself digging their style.

Jeffry84
09-20-2014, 01:44 PM
I've said this more than once, though I've never opened a thread for it. I'm completely favourable.

xAD
09-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Actually, you already can...sort of.
When you're looking at a game, go to the developer's page. All their games will be listed there.
Though, it's possible the developer may have to do something to enable that feature. Works for Jayenkai, anyhow!

Kaimega
09-20-2014, 04:20 PM
Actually, you already can...sort of.
When you're looking at a game, go to the developer's page. All their games will be listed there.
Though, it's possible the developer may have to do something to enable that feature. Works for Jayenkai, anyhow!

Yeah, the developer themselves has to add to the "Developer details" section, located on their developer info page so that it can show up in Discover.

anatomality
09-20-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks! Never opened devs page, I thought it would open a browser page, I'll give it a try now.

Jeffry84
09-21-2014, 12:18 AM
That's good to know, I've never noticed this feature. I'll try it the next time I switch on my Ouya, thanks!

Schizophretard
09-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Thanks! Never opened devs page, I thought it would open a browser page, I'll give it a try now.

That is a reasonable assumption which makes me think they should probably change the title of the button or blend the page into the main details page somehow.