PDA

View Full Version : The greatest teddy bear on earth.

DrunkPunk
06-19-2014, 12:06 PM
If I had kids, this is the only plushie they would own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHMS71tsJDY

Schizophretard
06-19-2014, 12:14 PM
If I had kids I could give them a completely normal teddy bear but they would still see something like that anyway.

sahoskins12
06-19-2014, 12:18 PM
wow.... ummmmm....

no, just umm.

That's all I got. My brain is rejecting what I've just seen.

DrunkPunk
06-19-2014, 12:23 PM
If I had kids I could give them a completely normal teddy bear but they would still see something like that anyway.

Their little heads would create their own nightmare fuel. No outside help needed!

But then, would they even have nightmares? I know I don't have nightmares; or at least anything that ever scares me. They're always just fun...

Schizophretard
06-19-2014, 12:48 PM
Their little heads would create their own nightmare fuel. No outside help needed!

But then, would they even have nightmares? I know I don't have nightmares; or at least anything that ever scares me. They're always just fun...

I have nightmares that scare me. Sometimes I have something that happens that is kind of cool though. I'll get so terrified and desperate to escape that I snap out of it and know I am dreaming. But I can't wake up so it is like I have to yell at the asleep part of my consciousness to wake up. So, I look into the sky of the dream like I'm physically in my head trying to yell out of it loud enough so that my real ears can hear me screaming,"Wake up!". The "other me outside" hears the "little me inside". Before I wake up I even hear an echo because I think I'm physically in my skull. Instead of an outer body experience it feels like an "inner-inner" body experience.

DrunkPunk
06-19-2014, 12:54 PM
I have nightmares that scare me. Sometimes I have something that happens that is kind of cool though. I'll get so terrified and desperate to escape that I snap out of it and know I am dreaming. But I can't wake up so it is like I have to yell at the asleep part of my consciousness to wake up. So, I look into the sky of the dream like I'm physically in my head trying to yell out of it loud enough so that my real ears can hear me screaming,"Wake up!". The "other me outside" hears the "little me inside". Before I wake up I even hear an echo because I think I'm physically in my skull. Instead of an outer body experience it feels like an "inner-inner" body experience.

My brain paraphrased this as "The Schiz is so deep, he has in-his-body experiences".

I hate those dreams where I'm getting killed and I'm aware of it but the dream won't let me stop it. Few days ago, some asshole was stabbing me and the dream let me hold my intestines in but wouldn't let me grab his wrist or even the knife. Naturally I tried punching him but it had no effect. I remember saying something like, "Well, this is @#$%ing stupid." and being pissed about not being able to act and only having to watch. I just woke myself up so I could start another dream because I like actually doing things and not just watching. It's like all the worst parts of a movie theater, plus, the inside of my head was rather sticky...somebody should be notified to clean that place up.

Schizophretard
06-19-2014, 01:38 PM
My brain paraphrased this as "The Schiz is so deep, he has in-his-body experiences".

I hate those dreams where I'm getting killed and I'm aware of it but the dream won't let me stop it. Few days ago, some asshole was stabbing me and the dream let me hold my intestines in but wouldn't let me grab his wrist or even the knife. Naturally I tried punching him but it had no effect. I remember saying something like, "Well, this is @#$%ing stupid." and being pissed about not being able to act and only having to watch. I just woke myself up so I could start another dream because I like actually doing things and not just watching. It's like all the worst parts of a movie theater, plus, the inside of my head was rather sticky...somebody should be notified to clean that place up.

I think I know what you mean. I have dreams where I move but I'm very weak and slow as if I'm elderly. Something like that?

Have you ever had a dream where you are having a memory of a past dream in the dream and therefore it becomes more real? For an example, a common theme in my dreams is that when running from someone I can run across water. If I just stop I will fall in but if I move my feet fast enough I stay on top. Every time I come across a body of water and feel trapped because I can't go anywhere I think something like,"It isn't possible to run across it. But I remember doing it before so it must be." and then because I remember it "really" happening before I do it. It tricks me to believe it is real even though that should be a hint that it is a dream but I have memories of it being possible.

DrunkPunk
06-19-2014, 03:03 PM
I think I know what you mean. I have dreams where I move but I'm very weak and slow as if I'm elderly. Something like that?

Rather like that. Mostly though I am possessed of my normal strength within my dreams, so that's why I got mad at that one.

Have you ever had a dream where you are having a memory of a past dream in the dream and therefore it becomes more real?

Yes! Yes I have! There was one time where some person pulled a gun on me and I said, "You're not going to shoot me. Panty-waist." and they didn't. A while later I had a dream with almost the exact same parameters expect for, of course, they actually shot me. I remember saying/thinking, "Well, isn't that bloody interesting" before the rest of the dream played out. I woke up happy that new things were occurring and was hoping that the same scenario would take place again so that I could explore every permutation! :D