PDA

View Full Version : Any idea if gameloft is coming into scene. Also pushing the tegra 3 anyone?

sorath72
04-06-2014, 08:34 AM
I don't know how gameloft does it but they really push their graphics to the limit. I think we need to see more games push the tegra 3 or beyond to its limit. Until the next gen ouya console will be coming out. I find 3d games on the ouya that are great. Then there are games that pushes the tegra 3's graphics engine to the max such as ravensword. Which is a good job at pushing the tegra 3 to the max. I am a great supporter of the ouya and would like more gaming company to push the ouya to its graphical limit.

Just thought I'd tell my beef about the tegra 3's graphical power and limitations. pushed to the max.

Pat1986
04-06-2014, 12:02 PM
They still have a big backcatalog of games that would push it.

timmytot666
04-06-2014, 01:46 PM
ravensword is laggy and unoptimized. it does not fully utilize the t3

Sent from my OUYA Console using Tapatalk 2

Kaimega
04-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Ravensword is not one of those games. Shadowgun certainly is, with a few others as well. The main problem is the engines that are used don't really push the tegra to its max, as there is even tegra specific code that could be utilized to make things run smoother (or so I have seen).

Killswitch
04-06-2014, 06:14 PM
If you want to know if a developer plans to bring things over then your best bet is contact them. Unfortunately not many mention Ouya even if it's planned.