PDA

View Full Version : [Ended] Bombsquad 50% off

undftdroar
03-15-2014, 08:36 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BixoDGUCAAA_j9r.jpg

looks like another weekend deal, so if you were too cheap to drop $5 on this game you can now get it for $2.50 this weekend.

official tweet

https://twitter.com/playouya/status/444844865713487872

pixjuegos
03-15-2014, 12:16 PM
This game didn't need a price drop at all. If after 1 hour of gameplay you can't see this is a game really worth 5$ (and even more), you won't buy it.

Jeffry84
03-15-2014, 02:01 PM
I forgot about the game, but seeing in the chatbox the opening of this thread made me took advantage of the sale so thank you :D

Schizophretard
03-15-2014, 02:40 PM
This game didn't need a price drop at all. If after 1 hour of gameplay you can't see this is a game really worth 5$ (and even more), you won't buy it.

I only tried the game once and only for a few minutes because I noticed the timer. I was worried that it didn't have a single player mode(was trying it by myself), that once the timer ran out it would never reset, and then when I took the time to play with someone there would be no time left for it to be free to try for us. So, I can see how a sale could get someone to look at it again because the timer itself prevented me from even using the full hour.

segastardust
03-15-2014, 07:52 PM
I just picked this one up. It's really difficult with only one player, I may have to wait until my friend can help me out with this one.

LightyKD
03-15-2014, 10:55 PM
This game could really really use online multiplayer but it works great with my gaming tablet!

Jeffry84
03-16-2014, 12:26 AM
Yeah, the single player campaign is quite tough. I'm stuck at the expert football, and I got there after a session of swears and blasphemies that no human mouth has ever uttered. A co-operative online would be awesome :D

timmytot666
03-16-2014, 12:28 AM
If anyone watched the interview with eric he said he is working on online for sure. Its a plan.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Schizophretard
03-16-2014, 01:06 AM
Yeah, the single player campaign is quite tough. I'm stuck at the expert football, and I got there after a session of swears and blasphemies that no human mouth has ever uttered. A co-operative online would be awesome :D

Wait a sec... has it always had single player?

Steven7
03-16-2014, 05:42 AM
bought! just the other day my lady played with me on her iPhone lol she switched me after a few rounds wanting the controller

Sent from my OUYA Console

Sluup
03-16-2014, 06:06 AM
Wait a sec... has it always had single player?

Co-op mode is also considered as single player mode since it's the only one with missions.

Anyhow. Buy, buy, buy! This game is extremely awesome!!

Schizophretard
03-16-2014, 07:23 AM
Co-op mode is also considered as single player mode since it's the only one with missions.

Anyhow. Buy, buy, buy! This game is extremely awesome!!

I had no idea it had single player for some reason. I assumed it was like TowerFall. Anyway, I will definitely check it out.

Jeffry84
03-16-2014, 09:51 AM
I had no idea it had single player for some reason. I assumed it was like TowerFall. Anyway, I will definitely check it out.

Yeah, do it. For the price of a coke it's sure worth it.

RiotingSpectre
03-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Looks like they extended the sale until Tuesday 6:00AM PST.

Steven7
03-18-2014, 01:04 AM
^ nice can't wait to get more controllers, for now its my stock ouya pad and the ol' lady's iPhone lol

Sent from my OUYA Console

Eldon.McGuinness
03-18-2014, 01:35 AM
Picked this up, thanks OUYA.

Killswitch
03-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Yeah, do it. For the price of a coke it's sure worth it.

Price of a coke? Expensive where you are. I could get 2 for that price :D
Definitely a good deal for one of the overlooked launch titles. (Not completely overlooked but why isn't it the Bombsquad console)f

Schizophretard
03-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Definitely a good deal for one of the overlooked launch titles. (Not completely overlooked but why isn't it the Bombsquad console)f

Well, the Schiz made a purchase to make it just a little bit closer to the Bombsquad console. He bought a snowman too. You never know when you will need one of those. ;)

Jeffry84
03-18-2014, 02:09 PM

Well, the average price for a can of coke in a pub or a bar is €2.00/2.50, of course in a supermarket the price is about 1/4. Still yes, it's expensive here and it's so for no reason.

For the few who can enjoy it, yesterday I submitted an update for the Italian translation.